Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jet2.com 3 New routes from Blackpool

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark L
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Mar 2003

I agree its a great livery, and actualy quite cleverly designed as well, although I'm not sure if intentional. When the aircraft overfly the city centre, the Jet2 titles on the side are more than clearly visible for anyone looking up. Couple that visible aerial prescence with a huge city wide advertising campaign, and its no wonder its impossible to get a cheap Jet2 flight out of Leeds when you want one!
    My recent and upcoming flights

Comment

• andrewm
      Rank 2 Registered User
      • Jan 2000

Why is the aircraft there when routes start November?

EDIT - Ahh it was route proving I just found out. And was 1hr late too tisk tisk.
      Regards, Andrew

Comment

• Mark L
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Mar 2003

Jet2 always send an aircraft to new bases when they make their announcements for the publicity. This one actually flew LBA-BLK-BFS that day.
        My recent and upcoming flights

Comment

• wawkrk
          Rank 5 Registered User
          • Apr 2004

Surprise to hear Jet`2s biggest base is Manchester, thought it was LBA.
          Bradford based?, hope they have not moved Yeadon from Leeds to Bradford!

Comment

• LBARULES
            Pointless flightaholic!
            • May 2003

Jet2s biggest base is still LBA, they operate one more route, and of course, LBA will be getting the 75s next week!

Mark, the advertising has been in your face since they started, they have really made a brilliant go from whatever airport they operate from, they seem to have the side of every bus, and shelter and billboard devoted to them!

Notice lately in Bradford, the single decker buses generally have Jet2, and the double deckers have Thomsonfly, competition there!

Comment

• Robertt
              Rank 5 Registered User
              • Sep 2005

Over the summer Jet2.com have had about 15% more seats for sale from Leeds than Manchester. The number of routes from each airport is quite similar but Malaga, Alicante, Palma have all been 2 or 3 daily since the end of May.

r.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
              X