Embraer Question

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 5 months

In 1979-80, fresh out of university, I worked for Mountain West Airlines in Boise, Idaho USA.
We were a small regional carrier with lflights linking Boise, Salt Lake City, Reno, Nevada and Sun Valley (a famous Idaho ski resort), as well as two cities on the eastern side of the state. One of our pilots included Bernard Fisher, Major USAF, (Ret.)...the first USAF member to win the Medal of Honor in Vietnam. After his military retirement, he moved back home to the Boise area. He was a great guy, I remember sitting in the cockpit jump seat for Salt Lake where we had lunch before flying back via Sun Valley.

Our equipment included two new EMB110P1 aircraft...plus a used Piper Navajo Chieftain. We were the first USA operator of an Embraer aircraft.

Can anyone tell me their "N" numbers and serial numbers?

(If I remember correctly, they were something like N522MW/23MW and one of the planes had a serial # 300).

I was wondering what happened to them?

Original post

Member for

21 years

Sounds like a challenge. I can't find anything out in my immediate sources of info, but if Peter hasnt cracked this by tomorrow morning I'll have a crack at it then, its far too late for this now!

Member for

19 years 6 months

N522MW cn 110198
N523MW cn 110204
N524MW cn 110205
N525MW cn 110229 - not delivered

The first was delivered 18/1/79 and the third 8/79 - source TAHS Turbo Prop Airliner Production List.