Is it true

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 9 months

On wednesday whilst in the shop at the car park spotting terrace i was told that there would be a flyover. I heard that the A380-800 would do a quick flyover MAN before heading towards Chester. Is it true?

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

Erm doubt it would leave France IMO given no approval for type yet in full.

Member for

19 years 10 months

It's been to Germany...

Member for

24 years 3 months

I stand corrected then. Was just my assumption anyway. Must need to get special approval to do so given it doesnt have a licence yet.

Member for

20 years

This rumour's done the rounds at Manchester several times now, SCFC - trust me, it's rubbish!

When has it been to Germany, Matt? :confused:

Member for

19 years

Hmm, what happened there? :confused:

Anyway, in response to Grey Area's question, it visited Germany at the end of last month, in Hamburg. Pics can be found on A.Net.

Member for

19 years 9 months

LFC,
Linking to that isn't linking to what you expect. It's a list of the latest uploads to a.net.
If you want to link to a photo, use the link above it.

Member for

18 years 9 months

Okay, well obviously the guy at the shop is wrong but he did say that Emirates would be flying the A380-800 to MAN. Whether what he says is true or not, im just waiting for the correct answer.

Member for

20 years

No, SCFC.

It's not true. I thought I'd made that plain. :)

Member for

18 years 9 months

No, SCFC.

It's not true. I thought I'd made that plain. :)

No not completely, you did say it wouldn't be coming for a flyover but didn't say that it wouldn't be flying for Emirates making a stop at MAN.

Now, please don't shout at me. I've had a good day so far, considering schools normally crap.