My Astraeus Flights (Merged)

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 7 months

Hi,
On wednesday the 24th of august (this week) iam flying on my first astraeus airlines flight from manchester terminal 2 to bergamo, italy. And return the following week. The flight is AEU471 outbound, departing 15:55 and AEU472 inbound, departing 20:10.
Could anyone please tell me the aircraft operating the route as on my ticket it says i am in P class outbound and Y inbound. So I thought P could be premium like on the astraeus 757, as Y is economy.

Also does anyone know where astraeus check in in Terminal 2 at MAN.
Any info would help!

Thanks a lot,

Original post

Member for

19 years 9 months

My timetable shows flight to be operated on a B737-300.

Member for

20 years 5 months

Its more than likely to be a 737. I think their B757 fleet are based in London Gatwick and smaller regional airports.

Member for

19 years 3 months

Astraues flights from MAN are operated using Boeing 737-700s.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Hi

These flights are operated by the Leeds/Bradford based aircraft. which gose over to Manchester on a wednesday Morning as AEU471P at 08:00 Then operates MAN - BGY - MAN then back to LBA on a thursday Morning as AEU472P.

As of Last Night the new based aircraft at LBA is G-STRB, So i guess you be flying on this machine. It would have been G-STRA if the aircraft did'nt have the problems this weekend.

Hope this helps

Member for

18 years 7 months

But G-STRB is in the flybe colours! I was really hopeing for an astraeus plane :(

I live very near LBA aswell, I suppose it couldn't pick us up there ;)

Member for

19 years 6 months

then back to LBA on a thursday Morning as AEU472P.

Thursday morning? I've heard it leave loads of times on Wednesday evenings.

Anyway, there's a whole raft of Astraeus services which are delayed at MAN at the moment:

5W492 from Sharm El Sheikh was due Sun 0155 now due Mon 0300
AEU422 from Bodrum was due Sun 0615 now due Mon 1230
AEU424 from Dubrovnik was due Sun 1425 now due Mon 0440
AEU452 from Zakynthos was due Sun 2130 now due Mon 0750

Member for

18 years 9 months

Unfortunately G-STRH was hit by a baggage truck over the weekend and has been removed from service. We also had a delays from the pressurisation problem and diversion of G-STRA on Friday. Hopefully the programme will be back on track by Wednesday. For those of you at MAN looking for something interesting to spot, I've been told that we are combining our teo 737-700 flights to Taba today on an Edelwiess A330.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Hi,

bwaflyer, will the aircraft operating wednesdays AEU471 to Bergamo still be a 733?

Thanks

Member for

18 years 7 months

Astraeus flight 457?

Hi,

Does anyone with a Manchester timetable know where astraeus flight AEU457 from Manchester goes to?

Because there is a positioning flight from Leeds Bradford on wednesday morning as flight 457P.

Thanks,
Astraeus471

Member for

18 years 7 months

oh and illsee everyone in week! gonna miss this site!

Astraeus 471

Member for

18 years 7 months

Please, please, please does anyone know the aircraft operating the route? As the positioning flight from leeds is now for another flight. I am very curious to find out the plane!

Any info would be great
Thanks.
Astraeus471

Member for

24 years 2 months

Please, please, please does anyone know the aircraft operating the route? As the positioning flight from leeds is now for another flight. I am very curious to find out the plane!

Any info would be great
Thanks.
Astraeus471

Why must you know the registration before you fly? Just pick it up when you get there.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Why must you know the registration before you fly? Just pick it up when you get there.

its not the reg im after its the plane!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Ring customer services ;)

01293 819851

Member for

18 years 7 months

My dad tried it earlier but it is a fax number, not a telephone!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Milan Bergamo I believe

Member for

18 years 7 months

Ive just checked and AEU457 is to kos but the plane i'msupposed to be gong on is meant to leave LBA at 14:00 and get to Manchester at 14:45 intime for my 15:55 flight to bergamo today!So they've changed the timetable, does anyone know the plane operatinng AEU471 departing at 15:55 to bergamo?

Member for

19 years 10 months

The aircraft you'll be on is B737-300 G-STRB in flybe Colours which is sat here on the deck at LBA right now.

Hope this helps

Member for

18 years 9 months

Timetable has been the same all summer. The AEU457 leaves MAN at 08:25 for Kos, and returns at 17:55, and then goes out to Monistir before positioning down to LGW in the wee small hours. The BGY flight is operated by the LBA unit which leaves LBA at 14:15, and leaves MAN at 15:55, returning to MAN at 21:30. It them goes back to Leeds to operate tomorrow's LBA-FAO-LPL-FAO-LBA. At the moment the aircraft is RB in Flybe colours. Tonight it will position to LGW, and RA which has been in LGW, after operating the MAN flights will head back to Leeds tonight and resume it's flying out of Leeds. The change in aircraft was due to the decompression on RA on Friday. We put a 733 in MAN for a couple of days to free up a 73G to operate a Taba and Deer Lake, Canada flight out of Gatwick

Member for

18 years 9 months

I can assure you the 01293 819 851 is the customer service number, and isn't a fax! If the lines are enganged, rather than keeping you on hold, it clicks straight onto voicemail to save your phone bill. The aircraft is RB in flybe livery, however the interior layout is identical to AEU, and the normal AEU service will be provided.