Edinburgh this afternoon

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 1 month

Well seems like i picked the wrong two days to go away with the family, as soon as i leave diversions - diversions - diversions into NCL, o well!

Heres a few from EDI: *Love the new tower, great landmark*

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

and some more

Attachments

Member for

20 years 1 month

Great shots, how is viewing up there now since Concorde's final flight?

Member for

20 years 1 month

Nice pics! Livingston is very rare! Probably the airline's first visit to EDI, although I'm not 100% sure....

Member for

20 years 1 month

Viewing was great actually, ranger or chegger or whatever the scots call it shoved me away from the fence once, but then he drove off so i went back. Nice new taxiiway aswel, makes it much easier.

Member for

19 years 8 months

Viewing was great actually, ranger or chegger or whatever the scots call it shoved me away from the fence once, but then he drove off so i went back. Nice new taxiiway aswel, makes it much easier.

Mmmh, care to elaborate on that concordsst?

Member for

20 years 6 months

Great piccies there concordesst

Member for

19 years 5 months

Great shots

Member for

20 years 11 months

Some excellent shots there, would love to visit Scotlands two premier airports sometime :)

(Yes - Dundee and Inverness :D)

Member for

20 years 11 months

I rather like the new Monarch livery

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hopefully, the two Monarch A330's will be painted in the new livery soon. Can't wait to see them dressed up. Not quite the same looking at a model!

Great pics!! That's the best thing about this forum in my opinion. There are a good few amazing photographers on here.

Member for

20 years 9 months

Nice work there, EDI is somewhere I can see myself going soon. With EZY and GSM flying from STN, there's bound to be some good prices around.

Member for

20 years 1 month

For anyone wanting to be really serious, there was a hotel called 'the quality hotel' just across the road from the runway, on ingliston market site, didnt see the room rate but it looked good. And thanks for all your comments! And another thing, i'm Ben for those of you calling me SST.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Nice work there, EDI is somewhere I can see myself going soon. With EZY and GSM flying from STN, there's bound to be some good prices around.

Get yourself up here, I'd love to see the results!

Member for

20 years 9 months

Get yourself up here, I'd love to see the results!

If you pay :D ;)

Member for

20 years 1 month

If you pay :D ;)

ha! I'll take you for a tour of the perimeter in the car, and I won't set the meter.... ;)