Shock bmi MAN long-haul news

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 6 months

Now that I've grabbed your attention, they are to increase frequency on their MAN-Barbados services to 3 weekly from 24th October with a new Monday service, despite Virgin introducing their own Barbados service from mid-November.

Makes a change from them dropping a route, cutting back another and reneging on launching two others.

David

Original post

Member for

19 years 5 months

Is a route or frequency elsewhere being cut or has St Lucia gone permanetly?

Member for

20 years 1 month

I nearly got a heart attack when i saw the press release!!!

Are they ill!?!?!

Member for

19 years 2 months

They seem to be very randomly acting all over their route network. A rather big loss of direction for them?

Member for

19 years 10 months

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but what are Virgin due to use on the route? A340 I hope!

Member for

19 years 5 months

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but what are Virgin due to use on the route? A340 I hope!

Probably the based B747

Member for

24 years 2 months

Can anyone predict bmi's next move? They seem to be one of the most irratic airlines in everything they do at the moment and im sure this is not reassuring their customer base who now dont get fed for free on their flights anymore!

Member for

19 years 10 months

Probably the based B747

..But that flies to Orlando Daily? :confused:

Member for

20 years 1 month

I'm sure it'll be a LGW Based 744 like we saw last year

Member for

19 years 6 months

..But that flies to Orlando Daily? :confused:

Daily until around the end of October and then to 6 weekly. Their BGI starts 12th November - it does'nt appear to be on sale for next summer, but then there's still plenty of time for some extra MCO services, some LAS services as well as a summer BGI service to be added should a 2nd 747 become based next year.