Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Wales Booking Form?????

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlymouthCity
    • Apr 2005

Air Wales Booking Form?????

While I was checking prices for some flights from PLYMOUTH-CORK I noticed that:
    GLASGOW PIK
    BELFAST INTL
    PARIS CDG
    JERSEY
    DURHAM TESS VALLEY

have all been added to the system they are all the bmibaby codeshare flights what's going on ????????

Does this have a meaning????
  • T5
    T5
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Jan 2000

Maybe bmibaby and Air Wales have formed some sort of relationship. Like Aer Lingus operates flights for British Airways, bmibaby will obviously operate flights for Air Wales.
    Michael

Comment

• Humberside
      • Oct 2004

The meaning is that Air Wales are selling the seats themselves, as well as bmi baby (although I did read somewhere that when you try to book them you get directed onto bmi baby's website in which case its just Air Wale trying to get a fe more passengers by advertising them on their website)

Comment

• Humberside
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by T5
        Maybe bmibaby and Air Wales have formed some sort of relationship. Like Aer Lingus operates flights for British Airways, bmibaby will obviously operate flights for Air Wales.
        No, Air Wales operate flights for bmi baby and have done for a while. It wasnt a codeshare as Air Wales didnt sell the flights, now they appear to be selling them

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
        X