Delays-service etc

Thanks a lot, Ben

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

Flew them in Jan, nicely run airline :)

Member for

19 years 9 months

Not flown on them myself, but a lot of people like them. There on-time performance is excellent, with hardly any flights delayed. That's great for a company who operates some of the oldest B733s in use in the World.

Flex 35

Member for

20 years 11 months

Ive flown them on two round trips (Both LBA-BFS-LBA), and am flying them next week (BFS-LBA), and next Feb (LBA-AMS-LBA).

A great airline with friendly staff and a good on time record.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Linking our report Elgan? You told me off for that! ;)

Flex 35

Member for

20 years 1 month

Yes well i've buried the hatchet with that

Member for

19 years 11 months

Flown with them on Charter and Scheduled. Charter with the rugby club to Toulouse - no probs, even the headrest protectors were changed for ones with the Club logo! Also flown with them to Prague and Palma this year - both services on time and well serviced. They have missed out on my trip to Valencia in October - Thomson from Doncaster for that trip. Manchester flight left a little to late for us and was more expensive, so it's an early start for the 6am flight!

I flew with them in June Belfast (aldergrove) to Barcelona return. Flight was delayed for about 45mins but very quick at resolving the problem as they flew an Avia Jet aircraft from Dublin because the inbound flight was late. Very friendly on board as they agreed to let a giant stuffed Pink Panther have his own row of seats because the flight wasnt full. Inflight shop cheaper than others. Allocated seating so no rush to get your seats.

Overall a good airline.

Dan :D

Member for

19 years 10 months

Not flown on Jet2 personally, but close friends of my family, have flown with them to Faro last year and Malaga this summer, and both times they have commented on how cheap the flights were when they booked them, and how comfortable the blue leather seats onboard are.
I saw them depart from Malaga this year (their flight left before mine) and it was spot on time and arrived on Leeds 15 minutes early.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Thanks everyone, great stuff, you've influenced my mams decision.

And incase you didnt know theres a summer 06 sale on at jet2.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Fly Jet2!

Just returned from Belfast with them on CELX tonight, as good as ever, great crews, spotless cabins, early arrival.

No complaints :D.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Started another new route out of MAN, Ibiza, now meaning 16 destinations served from both LBA and MAN.

Member for

24 years 3 months

One thing that bugs me about this airline is that I can never seem to find the ridiculously low fares when trying to book via the website. They probably are there, I'm just not seeing them.

Jet2 is no use to me, but I've always read nothing but good reviews about them. A low cost airline which uses allocated seating must be a good one. It saves a life-threatening free-for-all at the gate! The only route I have access to is Gatwick to Manchester. Let's hope they do something else from Gatwick some time soon.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Well ive never paid more than £40 for any flight with Jet2, paying £37 for LBA-AMS-LBA next Feb, which is bloody good! They are an excellent airline, really comfy leather seats, clean cabins and great crews. Also one of the best liveries around.

FlyBe and bmiBaby also use allocated seating I think, FlyBe been just as good in my experience :).