GLA-PFO-MAN?!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 1 month

Ok, let's see if anyone can relieve my confusion (please don't try and add to it! ;) )

We're off to Cyprus this Saturday for a couple of weeks with Eurocypria, departing from GLA which is fair enough. However, from what we've been told up to now the return flight is meant to return to MAN! Even though the flight numbers are consecutive, and GLA is meant to have a full season of flights and MAN isn't meant to have any Eurocypria flights from PFO on a Saturday!

So, does anyone know if it's an error on the tour operators behalf or if it's Europcypria that have changed things mid-season? (we don't have our tickets yet as it was a late booking). All help very much appreciated! :)

Original post

Member for

19 years 8 months

Error on the tour operators behalf most likely. I assume your flight numbers are 864/5? Manchester doesn't have any Eurocypria flights on a Saturday you are right.

Flex 35

Member for

21 years

Unless the tour operator have been really friendly and changed the date of your return journey too!

I was joking, but stranger things have happened...

Member for

20 years 1 month

Error on the tour operators behalf most likely. I assume your flight numbers are 864/5? Manchester doesn't have any Eurocypria flights on a Saturday you are right.

Flex 35

That's the flights, and as you can see, they just don't match up in anyway, in-order for GLA-PFO-MAN to be possible...