Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beauty therapy on board

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wysiwyg
    Retard :)
    • Jan 2000

Beauty therapy on board

In response to another thread about getting more general photos on view, here's a photo I took the other day of the dedicated area where the In Flight Beauty Therapists (IFBT's) work on the A346. The A343 and B744 also have similar areas where they offer massage and manicures. As you can see the girls wear white versions of the uniform and we carry 1 IFBT on each flight.
    Attached Files
  • Dantheman77
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Jul 2004

didnt Virgin have to stop offering inflight massages on the tokyo-london route at one point,because Japenese businessmen got the "wrong" idea on what they are offering?
    If you dont play this game with a big heart and a big bag of knuckles in front of the net you dont got dinky doo.......(Mike Myers, Mystery Alaska)

Comment

• wysiwyg
      • Jan 2000

It didn't stop but a few ground rules had to be set.

Comment

• Dantheman77
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Jul 2004

so do flightdeck crew get offered a massage (without it sounding like a prostitution service or any other gutter level thoughts)
        If you dont play this game with a big heart and a big bag of knuckles in front of the net you dont got dinky doo.......(Mike Myers, Mystery Alaska)

Comment

• Whiskey Delta
          Vote for Pedro
          • May 2003

Cute girl.

I'm curious too if flight crew can take advantage of the service. That should would help on those long flights I'm sure.

Comment

• wysiwyg
            • Jan 2000

Some offer...but we've had this service for 15 years so it's not really a novelty any more.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
            X