DUB today. Questions.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 4 months

I got a chance this morning to park up in the usual spotting area at Dublin for a while, waiting for a load for home. No pics, no camera with me. D'oh.
While there I saw a Continental 764, AA 763, US Airways 762, how long are they flying to DUB? and a blue, thought their colours were green?, EirJet A310.
I also saw this 727 from Sky One http://www.airliners.net/open.file/832083/L/ . Is this a cargo flight? Also saw a Gulfstream 1V belonging to Johnson & Johnson. http://www.airliners.net/open.file/391721/L/

Original post

Member for

20 years 2 months

CO have being flying to Dublin for years now initially with a 757 then up to a 762 and for the summer they operate a 764 and a mix of 757and 767 in the winter.

AA statred flights from ORD to DUB on May 1st this year and I belive this is US 3 season here using 767 which is a seasonal service restarted in the last few weeks.

I dont think you saw a Eirjet A310 maybe a A320 which would have been operating one of their charter flights.

I also saw the 727 landing yesterday morning I think it was here for maintenance as it has been sitting on a remote stand for a few days now.

Another interesting sight yesterday was a VS A340 doing a engine test which I was lucky enough to see.

Ni idea about the Gulfstream.

Member for

24 years 2 months

US Airways have been in a deep blue scheme for a long time now. Prior to that they were in a silver scheme as I recall?

Member for

20 years 2 months

I tihnk he was taling about a blue eirjet???

Member for

20 years 10 months

Think he was yeah.

Never knew US Airways were had a blue scheme, always thought it was black!

Learn something everyday.

Member for

19 years 8 months

Just like socks, they're just very very very very very very very very dark blue, only priests have black socks :D

Member for

20 years 4 months

Ha Ha David. :D
Yeah it was the EirJet I was on about.
@ SHAMROCK321, Deffo an A300/310 with the writing in blue. I know they have A320's with the green writing but cant figure out what's with the blue version. :confused:

Member for

20 years 2 months

Perhaps it was Avisjet they have been operating their A300s in here. Other blue A300s you could have seen are Air Transat or Air Contractors.