Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 7 months

Went for a factory tour last weekend and saw the following-

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

Hey Excellent stuff mate!!
Freedomair is the best out of the lot there!

Member for

20 years 11 months

Great pictures. Anything from inside the factory?

Member for

20 years 11 months

Excellent shots, I too like the Freedomair.

Member for

19 years 5 months

Great shots there. Certainly plenty of (Airbus) variety at Toulouse

Member for

19 years 9 months

Excellent stuff, really want to visit Toulouse. You need your sunglasses on when you open that Freedomair shot! :p

Great pictures. Anything from inside the factory?

Correct me if I am wrong here but I don't think you are actually allowed to take pictures from inside the factory on the tour.

Flex 35

Member for

20 years 10 months

No photography is allowed on the Airbus site. When you arrive all cameras and bags must be left at reception before the tour starts.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Why would they do that?

Member for

21 years 1 month

commercial espionage - not that you can see much in theway of detail from the overhead platform but a general view of the assembly building would be nice to have - as would pictures of the concorde / caravelle + other museum aircraft they have preserved on the site.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I went to the museum a few years ago, and they were very fussy about the cameras being left. Having said that I didn't think there was all that much to take pics of anyway. To be honest I wasn't hugely impressed with the whole experience, I only went as I was living/working in the area, but I wouldn't recommend that people choose Toulouse for their hols in order to go to the factory. I have heard that the Boeing factory tour is very good though.

Member for

20 years 6 months

That Freedomair sure is bright. Great pics there.

Member for

20 years 11 months

I've had a life long ambition to visit the Boeing plant, must add Toulouse to my things to do list