"You have traffic at your 12 O'clock and 6 inches. (with pictures)

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 11 months

http://www.nbc5.com/irresistible/4531682/detail.html?z=dp&dpswid=1260382&dppid=65172

JENNINGS, La. -- A plane landed on top of another plane in midair on Tuesday and then both made crash landings.

Paramedics, fire officials and police all arrived at the scene immediately after the crash.

Rescue officials said no one was injured.

The Federal Aviation Administration will investigate the crash site.

The two planes will remain in the field they landed in until government agents collect evidence.

Check out the slideshow for pictures. Those in the C152 are lucky not to have been killed. I'm guessing that the Ag plane was empty since it didn't completely flatten the smaller aircraft.

Original post

Member for

19 years 10 months

WOW!!! It's amazing that no-one was killed in that one it's obvious someone from above must have been on their side.

Member for

20 years 6 months

wow indeed!

I've seen pics of two C152s coming together like this and one doing the landing with the other still attached to the top of it

Member for

24 years 3 months

WOW!!! It's amazing that no-one was killed in that one it's obvious someone from above must have been on their side.

No, someone from above was on their roof!

I have a question. Who would go in the logbook as Pilot in Command for the landing?

Didn't it happen during the war with a pair of Ansons or Oxfords? Of course, the Germans used to do it differently with their piggy back Mistel combinations.

Regards,

kev35

Member for

20 years

Ah, but the Mistel was a Fw190 A-8 when it landed.... ;)

Member for

20 years 11 months

I have a question. Who would go in the logbook as Pilot in Command for the landing?

I would guess the pilot below. :) Now would he log that as multi-engine time? :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

Ah, but the Mistel was a Fw190 A-8 when it landed.... ;)

Unless, of course, it was a Bf109?

Whereas the Ju88 was always just a smoking hole in the ground.....

Regards,

kev35