GSS744F Climbout

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 8 months

Up at STN again briefly after my exam today, caught this so just thought I'd show it here. Fascinating to watch how all the undercarriage doors work together and eventually haul the wheels up. Got a few more to come soon, but will leave you with this for the moment :D

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/daniel_nicholson2000/STN250505/G-GSSA4.jpg

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

nice picture. was that about 15.50 by any chance? as one took off over me today as i was going round to the business aviation side to see what wierd and wonderful things are there.

Member for

20 years 8 months

nice picture. was that about 15.50 by any chance? as one took off over me today as i was going round to the business aviation side to see what wierd and wonderful things are there.

It was indeed, G-GSSA. I was there to catch the CY320 going back out (always takes a long run, very good for climb out shots) but it was delayed. A fully laden 744 made up for it though!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Great pic, I love tightly zoomed-in shots like this. :)

-Dazza

Member for

20 years 8 months

Cheers Dazza, didn't know you checked these forums :D

Sorry about the delay, here's the rest. I was only around for about an hour so there isn't much to show. I think people may have avoided the pics in the past because of the time it takes to load from photobucket, so would people prefer it that I attatch them on here in the future?

Here goes...

I was very happy with the way the light caught this first one, the 'Pride of Scotland'.

Member for

20 years 11 months

That's a great close up shot lad!!!!!!

Member for

20 years 1 month

Bloody amazin shot Dan!

Attachments are good for us on dial-up (not for long :D) but i feel the full shot shows the real quality of the pictures you take ;)

Member for

20 years 10 months

Stunning shots once again Dan, are TCX using a 757 full time out of STN this year?

Member for

20 years 8 months

so would people prefer it that I attatch them on here in the future?

Yup i would! :D

but i feel the full shot shows the real quality of the pictures you take ;)

True but you can just as easily see it by clicking on the attachment ;)

Great shots Dan! :D loce that TCX 757

Member for

24 years 2 months

Nice shots Dan - like the TCX climbout shot. :)

Member for

19 years 8 months

Great stuff, its amazing what good equipment and timing can do! :D

Flex 35

Member for

20 years 8 months

Thanks a lot guys :)

I gotta load from STN this evening, but I'll upload them tomorrow after I hopefully get some more tomorrow afternoon.