I am moving on....

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hi everyone,

In two weeks folks, I'll be leaving my current job and moving to pastures new. As much of my on-line time comes from sneaking on during work hours, I suspect this means I'm not going to be around much from hereonin. I'll continue to read the forum at home, and post when I can, but generally my contributions will probably be much reduced.

The new job should mean a lot more in the way of business flying for myself which is something I'm really looking forward to. There are signs I could be spending time in places like Brazil or Australia within the first year, so this is one I'm really keeping my eye on! :)

I'm off on my Easy and Ryan flights over the next two weekends; if I get the chance I'll try and post some reports when I get back.

Catch you all soon. :)

Original post

Member for

20 years 11 months

Thats a shame Pembo, your definitly one of the best members, and one I like to think I have become good friends with.

All the best of luck mate, hope you still post a fair bit :)

Member for

20 years

Brazil, eh? I always wanted to go to Brazil.

Don't be a stranger, Pembo. :)

Member for

24 years 3 months

Cheers guys. :)

Don't worry, I'll still and try and post whenever possible. You have my e-mail address Tom if you want to get hold of me with any major news I'm missing out on... ;).

Member for

20 years 11 months

lol - Will do mate :)

Member for

20 years 2 months

Best of luck Pembo, hope it all goes well for you :)

Member for

19 years 5 months

Good luck with your new job

Member for

19 years 2 months

Good luck with your new job Pembo.....

Scott

Member for

20 years 9 months

Hope everything goes well, good luck ;) :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

Best of luck with the job - Im sure you'll start missing the forums after a few days and return to view at home!

Member for

20 years 2 months

Hope everything will be ok
dont forget us please

Member for

20 years 6 months

Good luck in your new job. Good to know that at least will still be posting, even if it aint often!!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Well thanks for all your kind comments folks.

I've been in my new job 3 weeks now and as expected have no time to post on here, though I have snatched the odd lunchtime read to keep up to date. It does seem though I will be getting out and about more; I'm expecting to go to Norway in the next 2 months and I'm booked on a trip to Boston in September. So it looks like there will be plenty more flying experiences to come, though unfortunately they are work related. As and when these happen, I'll of course post reports here.

Talking of which, I've finally got round to posting up the reports for my two trips in May. They're sitting in the trip reports section if anyone is interested.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Great to hear from you mate, going to read your reports in just a minute :)

Member for

19 years

Good luck with your job and hope everything works out for ya :)