Manchester 2/4/05"SUNNY"

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 3 months

Well, well the sun was shining and a very warm and pleasant morn at Manchester. Hope you like.

PS the Titan 146 is for you Matt.

Rgds

Andy
:diablo:

Original post

Member for

19 years 6 months

Nice pics :)

Member for

19 years 6 months

Great pics :)

Member for

20 years

I'll have to get myself round to the South side one of these mornings.

Nice pictures, mate. :)

Member for

20 years 11 months

Brilliant shots Wilag, especially the FlyJet :)

Member for

20 years 2 months

Great shots there!

Member for

20 years 3 months

Cheers chaps,

A few more which I am quite happy with.

Cheers

Andy

Attachments

Member for

20 years 2 months

I like the My Travel and Monarch widebodies in particular but all the second bunch are great.

Member for

19 years 11 months

Great shots, love the Titan! Also, I thought I'd point out that the MON A300 is what my bro went to GOA in as Cabin Crew!

Member for

20 years 2 months

I feel sorry for those sat in the middle section of G-MONR. The legroom there was dreadful. Nice to know that your brother is working for Monarch. Did he do MAN-GOI or did he get off at some point along the way like the MAN crew on the MAN-LXR get off at LGW?

Member for

19 years 11 months

He did MAN-GOAI and he has to stay there for a week, then come all the way back.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Cool, sounds fun. He might look forward to doing MAN-LXR as they only do the 45 minute sectors between MAN and LGW, LGW crew do the flights to and from LXR.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Great Shots!

Member for

19 years 11 months

Cool, sounds fun. He might look forward to doing MAN-LXR as they only do the 45 minute sectors between MAN and LGW, LGW crew do the flights to and from LXR.

Well, he doesn't like short flights as the crew have to rush around to get everything done in the short amount of time. Flights such as Manchester to Barcelona where you have to give out meals, drinks, duty free, questionairres and all the other stuff in a small amount of time is pretty stressful I can imagine! :eek: :)

Member for

20 years 2 months

The crew do nothing on the MAN-LGW legs!! I can imagine short flights are quite stressful.