Exprimenting with camera... what d'ya think?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Ive had a weeks holiday this week from work - and what d'ya know, i get ill on the first day, so bang goes any ideas to go out and do anything.

So by Wednesday (Yesterday) i was getting bored and decided to point the camera out of the window - skywards.

Heres just a taster - though this is probably the best of the pics i shot yesterday.

American Airlines 777 - 5,000-8,000ft up in the air in the holding pattern for LHR. This pic was taken at 500mm! A nice close up - check out all the detail too!

Theres more to come once edited and off the camera. Not all quite so good as this one, but nice too look at none the less. :)

Enjoy! :)

Attachments
Original post

Member for

19 years 5 months

Very impresive, could be just liffting of for all you know looking at that. Fantastic shot for it being 5,000 to 8,000ft up :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

Very impresive, could be just liffting of for all you know looking at that. Fantastic shot for it being 5,000 to 8,000ft up :D

Thanks. :) - This aircraft is not taking off though - its well of course and height for that.

Heres a few more - the Royal Jordanian 340 is taking off however - sadly the weather turned when it was though. :( And you can just make out that, that 777 is of saudi arabian airlines.

Attachments

Member for

24 years 2 months

2 more for this evening... the Iberia A320 is EC-HTA (On a larger pic you can make it out with ease.)

I think the BA 321 could be G-EUXC though it may be a G... have they got they this far on the reg's yet?

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

Member for

24 years 2 months

Now some from today....

CS-TNK or Air Portugal.

And HB-IOH of Swiss.

Attachments

Member for

19 years 10 months

Nice shots! Must be a fab camera!

Member for

20 years 1 month

Brilliant shots from a great camera

Member for

20 years 1 month

Excellent shots there Andy!

Member for

20 years 1 month

And yes, BA's A321 go up to EUXH, so could possibly have been C or G!

Member for

20 years

Fantastic shots, camera must be good!

Member for

20 years 2 months

Great pictures. Hope you get better soon.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Fantastic shot of the AA777, I shall be sat up there in a couple of days time! :D

And another lovely one of the Swiss, great detail and very well lit.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Great shots indeed :)

Member for

20 years 10 months

Fantastic shot of the AA777, I shall be sat up there in a couple of days time! :D

And another lovely one of the Swiss, great detail and very well lit.

Lucky buggar :D

Fantastic shots Andy :)

Member for

24 years 2 months

Great idea, I must try such shots myself from the living room.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Thanks for your comments all. :) Glad you liked... ive got a few more coming later - a mix from yesterday and a few from today.

Member for

24 years 2 months

here's one from my place looking out the window.

Attachments