This won't be around much longer.?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 11 months

I was surprised to see this Ryanair logo jet still on the go at EDI on Saturday..surely it's day's are numbered.?

http://i149.exs.cx/img149/1383/eicjc9xd.jpg

Original post

Member for

19 years 10 months

Maybe? Well, the Nose has finally been painted Yellow, so not just yet I imagine!

Member for

20 years 2 months

I think Hertz will be one of the last 200s in the fleet because it advertises Ryanairs partner. Vodaphone will also stick around until the end. The other logojets didnt really advertise as much as those 2. Jaguar was just nice to look at but I dont think many people buy jaguars and Eircell are now Vodaphone.
Id almost put money on Ryanair painting an 800 in both Hertz and Vodaphone colours.

Member for

21 years

Agree with you there shamrock, they still have a strategic partnership with Hertz so I dont think the skies will be void of the bright yellow logo jet for long, be it noisy or quiet.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Hertz is all Ryanair go on about on their flights!

CJC really does look a mess now, dont want it to go anytime soon though ;)

Member for

20 years 1 month

Ah yes the only RYR 732 i've been on!
Inside is in quite good nick, so i don't see why not it should be the last to go.
Don't complain Joe :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hopefully they will bring a 738 with winglets with Hertz livery as this one goes out so they arnt without a Hertz logo jet!

Member for

20 years 2 months

If they do paint an 800 in hertz colours it will have winglets anwya as eventuall they all will.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I just meant in terms so they keep 1 at all times so there isnt a period without one

Member for

24 years 3 months

Heh, that looks very tacky now.

Don't like to see aircraft looking like that! :(

Member for

20 years 2 months

Ohhh sorry Andrew I didnt get you the first time. Imagine though if they decide they dont want to retire CJC before a new one is in Hertz colpurs we could have 2 of them!!!!!

Member for

19 years 11 months

Don't complain Joe :D

Not guilty! The more logo jets the better. I'm just waiting for
a logo similar, if not the same as an Edinburgh Lothian Region bus!

Any artists out there care to oblige.? :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

I always imagined the Jag Jet to be the last Logo jet in service with FR... as it was the one that always (Compared to the rest) looked the cleanest and most airworthy example. I find it hard to belive this thing is still in the air - look at the state of it! Terrible - id be nervous to get on it to be honest.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I always imagined the Jag Jet to be the last Logo jet in service with FR... as it was the one that always (Compared to the rest) looked the cleanest and most airworthy example. I find it hard to belive this thing is still in the air - look at the state of it! Terrible - id be nervous to get on it to be honest.

The two in my Sig i flew with to BLK from DUB were the worst -200s ive been on ever with Ryanair. Ive flown on 6 of them now. EI-CJG ws the worst aircraft ive EVER flown on and ive been on 2 S360 flights!!!

Member for

21 years

..surely it's day's are numbered.?

Good.....retire the fuel guzzling dinosaurs.

Member for

20 years 11 months

The two in my Sig i flew with to BLK from DUB were the worst -200s ive been on ever with Ryanair. Ive flown on 6 of them now. EI-CJG ws the worst aircraft ive EVER flown on and ive been on 2 S360 flights!!!

I have flown on 3 Ryanair 732s, the better ones been CNW/X, which I think if it wasnt for the noise, an uninformed punter could seriously think they were on a newer a/c. EI-CNW was in excellent nick inside particularly.

Member for

20 years 1 month

In my opininon, 'CJC which i got last month, despit its age, was the most comfortable short haul aircraft i've ever been on! To think its been hammered about with the RYR turnarounds lately, its in very good nick!

Member for

20 years 6 months

Good.....retire the fuel guzzling dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs to which many an airline owe their existance.

Southwest, Easyjet, Ryanairs survival and many airlines in the third world.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Dinosaurs to which many an airline owe their existance.

Southwest, Easyjet, Ryanairs survival and many airlines in the third world.

and possibly Boeing Commercial Airplanes?

Member for

20 years 6 months

and possibly Boeing Commercial Airplanes?

The 737 was no where near as high risk as the 707 and 747