Germanwings at BHX

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 9 months

I knew about this for a week or so.......just letting it be known officially. Not much info on the BHX website. Good news once again for the airport though! :D

GERMANWINGS LAUNCHES FROM BIA

From 14th April 2005, Germanwings will fly six times per week to Cologne/Bonn and be the first non-UK based low-cost carrier to operate from Birmingham.
Flights will operate every day except Saturday, departing Birmingham at 15.55, arriving into Cologne/Bonn at 18.20 local time. The return flight will leave Cologne/Bonn at 14.55, arriving into Birmingham at 15.25.

Source is http://www.bhx.co.uk/latest.cfm

Original post

Member for

19 years 5 months

Finally its official, that ones been going around ages

Great news for BHX

Sun Air to Billund
MON to Faro/ALC
Germanwings to CGN

Great new year so far, have I missed any off?

Member for

20 years 2 months

That is great news. HLX seem to be increasing Irish flight but 4U arnt so its good to see some news from them.
Ive also ways wanted to visit Cologne and 4U have really brought it closer to the rest of Europe.
Is STR also a 4U base?

Member for

20 years 11 months

Fantastic news for BHX, another airline to view should I finally make a trip down there this year :)

Member for

20 years 2 months

The only other BHX news I havnt seen on here is Aer Lingus will start flying the A320 to Birmingham twice a day starting at the end of march. The 4 daily flights will now be 2 A320 and 2 737s.

Member for

20 years 9 months

Now let's hope Air India confirm there service soon! :D

Member for

20 years 1 month

Great news, i think germanwings are an excellent airline

Member for

19 years 7 months

When did Ryanair pull out of BHX, unless BHX are seeing how many people spot their deliberate mistake?

David

Member for

19 years 11 months

i can see a price war between hlx & germanwings as if you look at hlx.com on the german version, they are advertising birmingham via coventry with tickets at 2.99 euros one way and german wings 19.99 euros one way.

Member for

19 years 3 months

Ryanair pulled out of BHX on the spanish routes at the end of April 2004 In think.

Member for

19 years 3 months

scheds

Germanwings flight schedules......

Planned flight schedules:
4U 366/367 Arr 15:25 Dep 15:55 - ex sat

Member for

24 years 3 months

great news