PMI-GLA
Dep PMI: 03:45
Arr GLA: 05:45
Dep PMI: 23:00
Arr GLA: 01:00

Original post

Member for

19 years 11 months

Does that give us any idea if they are extra routes from the original complement of based aircraft or routes using the Paris ORY aircraft

Member for

19 years 11 months

Can only see PMI operating on certain days double daily, ie Friday.

Member for

19 years 5 months

Still room for another daily flight as the CDG flight was in the evening and the extra flights to AGP and PMI are going threwout the night.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Interesting EI are also operating double daily AGP flights. It and incredible busy route from anywhere. Im surprised Easyjet havnt announced GLA-PAR as I thought they would but looking at their routemap GLA routes are pretty limited. But arnt they having problems with high landing fees at GLA? Perhaps airlines are afraid to compete with Ryanair on the PIK-BVA route but surly if the fares are low enough there would be a demand for GLA-CDG as the main airport.

Member for

19 years 5 months

Interesting EI are also operating double daily AGP flights. It and incredible busy route from anywhere. Im surprised Easyjet havnt announced GLA-PAR as I thought they would but looking at their routemap GLA routes are pretty limited. But arnt they having problems with high landing fees at GLA? Perhaps airlines are afraid to compete with Ryanair on the PIK-BVA route but surly if the fares are low enough there would be a demand for GLA-CDG as the main airport.

There is rumoure of EZY basing another a/c to fly to Europe from GLA, i'll belive it when i see it however.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Do they have an aircraft based there at the minute? because fom what I can see all their flights from GLA are to Easyjet hubs.

Member for

19 years 8 months

Do they have an aircraft based there at the minute? because fom what I can see all their flights from GLA are to Easyjet hubs.

I believe 3 or 4 EZY 737's overnight at GLA with crews from the GLA area.