Some Dublin Pictures

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 2 months

Hey lads and lassies.I spent few minutes at a very cold Dublin earlier and took a few pictures.I have my camera a year and am still getting used to the settings but Ive made some progress.They arnt the greatest quality but Im going to keep practising as I found today I quite enjoyed it and intend to do some more.

Original post

Member for

20 years 10 months

Nice shots, good selection of traffic :)

What was the EZY doing there? A divert?

Member for

20 years 8 months

Good shots :D
I like the 9th shot....the FR 732, it shows how close they are to the spotter.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Nice shots, good selection of traffic :)

What was the EZY doing there? A divert?

Was onroute to Belfast i think and decided Belfast was too windy

Member for

19 years 2 months

Nice pics - I'm new here and wasn't aware of an outfit called Eirjet - bet it gets called eejit :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

Nice pics - I'm new here and wasn't aware of an outfit called Eirjet - bet it gets called eejit :D

Operating on charter basis

Member for

20 years 5 months

Great load of pics there. I like the EirJet.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Thanks Im trying to improve so hopfully they will get better.
The Easy 733 landed and was followed by an ambulance but the ambulance went elsewhere and the aircraft went directly to the FLS maintence area.There is usually 1 or 2 Easyjet aircraft over there.
The Eirjet was a nice surprise and was on the way to Lanzarote.
Runway 16 was in use so that meens alot of good pictures better then when its 10 or 28.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Nice ones there mate!
How easy is it to get from the Term to any viewing spots?

Member for

20 years

I'd say you were already used to it, good shots. Is the easy landing digitally zoomed?

Member for

20 years 2 months

Yes it is Speedbird.It caught me off guard as I didnt have my radio with me.the first shot I took was all blurred and I quickly took the second one.I only figured out how to use the digital zoom last week so I didnt really know what I was up to.

bmi-star-To get from the terminal to were I was today the threashold of 16 is a LOOOOONG walk and a unsafe one as you have to pass the halting site.The walk from the terminal to the spotting area for 10/28 which is more commonly used is not quite as far.
Im starting driving lessons soon so if anybody comes over Ill be more than happy to give lifts. :D

Member for

20 years 1 month

bmi-star-To get from the terminal to were I was today the threashold of 16 is a LOOOOONG walk and a unsafe one as you have to pass the halting site.The walk from the terminal to the spotting area for 10/28 which is more commonly used is not quite as far.
Im starting driving lessons soon so if anybody comes over Ill be more than happy to give lifts. :D

OK thanks for the info, booked a short day trip on the 1st of Feb!