Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris Air Show // June 2005

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ren Frew
    Taxi Rank User
    • Jan 2000

Originally posted by EGNM
    Doods, Im prob gonna do the show on Fri, but wouldnt mind a quick hello with T5, A330, Ren etc etc on Sat AM - let us know if your up or it?

Tenthije - wanna meet on Thursday or Friday?
    Must get some mobile numbers swapped around?
    Go n-ithe an cat th, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat !

Comment

• GLAmrocker
      • Jul 2004

Just returned from Paris and have to say that the show is the poorest ever , there were 4 of us there including a couple of guys who have been going for 20 years and they were hugely disappointed ,there are far too many mock-up aircraft exhibited nowadays IMO!

Comment

• T5
        T5
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Jan 2000

Originally posted by Ren Frew
        Must get some mobile numbers swapped around?
        Yup, a quick meet sounds like fun.

I've got numbers for EGNM (assuming it is still the same one as you have me back in March?) and also for A330Crazy. As far as I know, A330Crazy has Ren Frew's number and I'll be travelling with him.

When I have a few minutes to spare tomorrow, I'll quickly PM you all my number anyhow.
        Michael

Comment

• Tigerotor77W
          • Apr 2005

Any ideas for the best place for pictures of the planes? Are the stands worth the 10?

Comment

• Ren Frew
            Taxi Rank User
            • Jan 2000

I've PM'd my number to T5 and if anyone else wishes to exchange contact numbers for the trip, I suggest you either PM them to myself or T5.

So far I've got A330 Crazy's and DME's numbers.

And also, having looked at the weekend weather forecast may I suggest stocking up on sun protection and water supplies for the long hot afternoons outdoors.
            Last edited by Ren Frew; 16th June 2005, 15:08.
            Go n-ithe an cat th, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat !

Comment

• EGNM
              Sadact
              • Jan 2000

T5 - same number!
              Brgds
              EGNM

Comment

• DME
                DME
                Fly me to the Moon
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ren Frew
                I've PM'd my number to T5 and if anyone else wishes to exchange contact numbers for the trip, I suggest you either PM them to myself or T5.

So far I've got A330 Crazy's and DME's numbers.

And also, having looked at the weekend weather forecast may I suggest stocking up on sun protection and water supplies for the long hot afternoons outdoors.

I'm wearing my normal long johns, duffel jacket material shirt, beret and giraffe skin coat - GHETTO

dme
                Loganair Islander from Papa Westry to Westry....Tower: Logan123 cleared for takeoff. Logan123: Cleared for takeoff Logan123. 38 seconds later....Logan123 finals for Westry!!!!!!

Comment

• bmi-star
                  EGOV local
                  • Feb 2004

You guys who are going, if you will bother go into the trade stands, look out for Huddlestone Engineering, they "could" be on the NI stands somewhere.
                  Thats the company my aunt's family owns with my Aunt the Managing director, and they do parts for Bombardier in Belfast and Blackpool!
                  Regards, Elgan

Comment

• T5
                    T5
                    Rank 5 Registered User
                    • Jan 2000

I'll be wearing my vest and shorts - it's gonna be a hot weekend! Perfect sunshine over both days with 30C on Saturday and a much nicer 32C on Sunday!
                    Michael

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                    X