In work and Board

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 2 months

I know it’s none aviation related but is anybody else in work with nothing to do. I am so board that I am crawling the walls already, and it’s only 10:00. Can’t even see any flyovers out of my office window due to the murky cloud cover here in Manchester? :confused:

Original post

Member for

19 years 10 months

Fortunately Im still at school and so I get 2 weeks off! Unlucky for some having to work - Hope no one on here has to work christmas Day or New Year!

Member for

20 years 2 months

Fortunately Im still at school and so I get 2 weeks off! Unlucky for some having to work - Hope no one on here has to work christmas Day or New Year!

Me, am on standby over xmas whoopie dooo!

Member for

20 years 1 month

Well dont worry mate, all i've got to do this holdiay is revision, essays and work! Its bloody annoying. Xmas day is the only day i get off!

Member for

19 years 7 months

I know it’s none aviation related but is anybody else in work with nothing to do. I am so board that I am crawling the walls already, and it’s only 10:00. Can’t even see any flyovers out of my office window due to the murky cloud cover here in Manchester? :confused:

I'm in the same situation, I'm wet as it has been chucking it down and have just got into work, and now I sit and do nothing that is remotely related to work ;)

Oh, I can see some sun now!

DME

Member for

24 years 2 months

I'll be sitting inside a Hangar twiddling my thumbs on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and the 27th, then again on New Years Day, the Second, third, and fourth of January. I get all the great shifts. :rolleyes:

It's a security job, checking access badges, but I can't see anyone wanting to access the aircraft in question on at least 4 of those 8 days...

Member for

20 years 2 months

Looks like a few of us are in the same situation, ah well nealy lunch time, that will kill another hour, chin up lads could be worse like being dragged round the shops doing some last second shopping with the wife?.

Member for

20 years 2 months

Its quite clear here in Dublin but really bad gales.Ive seen some aircraft like WX bae146 and a great view of the Vodaphone logojet.Like yourselfs Ive nothing to do and I keep terying to play flight sim but Im to lazy.

Member for

20 years 1 month

Well dont worry mate, all i've got to do this holdiay is revision, essays and work! Its bloody annoying. Xmas day is the only day i get off!

That's what I'm meant to be doing, but it won't be happening! ;)

Member for

20 years 1 month

That's what I'm meant to be doing, but it won't be happening! ;)

Hehe don;t worry, same ere :D Bring on that Xbox!

Member for

19 years 10 months

Im in Year 8 so no revising needed for me, so Im just having a nice, relaxing christmas and getting my new computer :D HEHE

Member for

24 years 2 months

just got home, bah humbug. 12 hours of doing Scottish Football Association (that'd be SFA, then ;)) except trying not to fall asleep. And all to do again tomorrow, yaaaay.