Off to Budapest!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Well, the time has finally come!

In just a few minutes, I'm leaving for Heathrow for my British Airways flight to Budapest. Unfortunately, its only an Airbus A320 (boo hoo) but I'll be returning on a 767-300!

I will post a report on Tuesday!

Original post

Member for

21 years

Not sure if your still here T5, but your reg is down to be G-EUUE :)

Member for

20 years 8 months

Have a great time, good to here you get a B763! :D
Mark L how did you find out what the reg would be?

Member for

21 years

Always remember, its not what you know but who you know ;)

Member for

20 years 11 months

Hope you have a great time Michael, looking forward to the report :)

Mark - Know anything about a very strange landing of a BA A320 at MAN yesterday?

As far as I can remember it was G-EUUR, floated a hell of a long way down the runway with the fire engines waiting for it at the end and it been followed off the runway by the fire engines.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Not sure if your still here T5, but your reg is down to be G-EUUE :)

Very impressed.. it was indeed G-EUUE! :eek:

Member for

20 years

AN124 UR82029 is there till tomorrow afternoon M8Y

A225HVY

Member for

24 years 3 months

Always remember, its not what you know but who you know ;)

Or what who you know, knows ? :D

Member for

20 years 11 months

Off to Budapest
Take a snack incase you get Hungary

Member for

20 years 2 months

Out of intrest has anyone on here been to Budapest, me and Mrs Wilag are off there at the begining of Dec with Jet2 from Man. Also how long of a flight is it 2hours +?.

Member for

21 years

Or what who you know, knows ? :D

That too ;)

Member for

19 years 10 months

Out of intrest has anyone on here been to Budapest, me and Mrs Wilag are off there at the begining of Dec with Jet2 from Man. Also how long of a flight is it 2hours +?.
Yes, I have with my Mrs - we went last year in November and really enjoyed it. Flew with Malev. Flying time from LHR was 2.5 hours. Take a coat as it'll be quite cold in December.

Member for

24 years 3 months

This topic is a few days old now. I've been to Budapest and returned already. I posted a flight review. Outbound, the flight from Heathrow was bang on 2 hours and inbound it was 2 hours 35 minutes. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Do you know where you're staying?

Yes, I have with my Mrs - we went last year in November and really enjoyed it. Flew with Malev. Flying time from LHR was 2.5 hours. Take a coat as it'll be quite cold in December.

The temperatures in Budapest from last Friday until Monday were surprising. I was expecting to have to wrap up in my scarf and bobble hat, but I don't recall the days getting colder than 20C. On Saturday, it was 24C during the day. I was able to walk about outside in just a T-shirt, even in the evening, up until 10pm(ish), when you would expect the temperatures to drop considerably.

Member for

20 years 2 months

This topic is a few days old now. I've been to Budapest and returned already. I posted a flight review. Outbound, the flight from Heathrow was bang on 2 hours and inbound it was 2 hours 35 minutes. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Do you know where you're staying?

The temperatures in Budapest from last Friday until Monday were surprising. I was expecting to have to wrap up in my scarf and bobble hat, but I don't recall the days getting colder than 20C. On Saturday, it was 24C during the day. I was able to walk about outside in just a T-shirt, even in the evening, up until 10pm(ish), when you would expect the temperatures to drop considerably.

Need to book somewhere soon, lokink as the Raddison SAS, any tips?.