Euro 2004

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 6 months

Well, like you all know, the EURO 2004 will be played in Portugal, so here you have some links to information about the cities and airports in Portugal:

Airports in Portugal:

www.ana-aeroportos.pt/ANAIngles/HomePageAna.htm

Official site of EURO 2004:

www.euro2004.com

And do not forget that the best and the biggest stadium in Portugal is the BENFICA stadium:

www.euro2004.com/competitions/euro/euro2004sa/VenueGuide/Stadiums/Stadium=83169/index.html

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

Thanks Portugal for the information. Unfortunately as Scotland won't be represented, nether will I... sniff:(

Member for

20 years 6 months

That Portuguese A-319 of the portuguese airliner TAP will be in european skies in 6 February.

Member for

24 years 3 months

dear portuguese friend, could you confirm if the new Saa Carneiro Airport is already completed?. Any good high speed plans to conect the airport to the new planned railway link to Galicia?

Member for

21 years

Portugal, can you tell me the name of the stadium that is seen on the left of the planes landing at Lisbon? It sure looked weird when we flew in in the summer!

Member for

20 years 6 months

Originally posted by Portugal
That Portuguese A-319 of the portuguese airliner TAP will be in european skies in 6 February.

Don't count on it being that design.
I've been working with someone, who has been working with TAP to come up with logojet.

Nothing has been finialised yet.

Member for

20 years 6 months

Originally posted by keltic
dear portuguese friend, could you confirm if the new Saa Carneiro Airport is already completed?. Any good high speed plans to conect the airport to the new planned railway link to Galicia?

Thats not a new airport, but a renovation of the existing Francisco Sa Carneiro airport, and no, the constructions in the airport will not be complet in time to Euro 2004, thats why some aircrafts will will parked, they will land in Porto airport and then moved to, Air Force bases.
The TGV new railway is still in tha paper, but there are some Government VIPs that want a connection betweem Francisca Sa Carneiro airport and TGV station, for now you can rent a Ferrari and drive from Porto to Galicia at high speed

:p

Member for

20 years 10 months

kool does anyone have any spare tickets for the france tie?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Originally posted by Portugal
Thats not a new airport, but a renovation of the existing Francisco Sa Carneiro airport, and no, the constructions in the airport will not be complet in time to Euro 2004, thats why some aircrafts will will parked, they will land in Porto airport and then moved to, Air Force bases.
The TGV new railway is still in tha paper, but there are some Government VIPs that want a connection betweem Francisca Sa Carneiro airport and TGV station, for now you can rent a Ferrari and drive from Porto to Galicia at high speed

:p

I thought the old terminal had been pulled down. I hope they keep the spectator area (despite the smoked glass fence). A Ferrari in Spanish motorways????. I would be taken my driving license inmediately.....speed control are getting tough around here. Anyway, it takes less than two hours get there in my old VW. I just asked that because in Galicia many people uses OPO airport and eager for the TGV link as soon as possible. Only in an hour the whole drive to Saa Carneiro. The Galician side of the TGV is quite advanced in terms of works.