Here she is-

http://www1.airpics.com/showimg.php?imgid=44307

Original post

Member for

20 years 10 months

Ohhhh, I like that!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hmmm... It's not much of a change is it ? Am I missing something here ? :confused:

Member for

24 years 3 months

Its ok, but like Ren says, hardly a dramatic change.

Member for

24 years 3 months

No offence to anyone, but I find Ryanair to have one of the worst liveries around. I like the colors and all that, but it's just very amateur looking.

Member for

24 years 3 months

hmmm although there its hardly noticible.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I wouldn't say it's the worst I've seen in terms of amateurishness. Take a look at Air Scandic for that particular award. :D

Member for

20 years 10 months

Looks to me to be more of a new logojet scheme, to replace this one...

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=129779

Don't see why they'd order loads of new 737s and decide half way through to change the colours, as it means they've got to repaint the rest of the fleet, including those that are just afew months old. Any ideas?

Member for

20 years 9 months

I don't know why they bothered! Hasn't changed much. You'd think they might want to add "ryanair.com" to emphasise the website, but guess they don't need to.

Member for

20 years 9 months

Its different, but its not really a "WOW i like that new livery" kinda of change! But I reckon its okay.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I cannot see much of a change in it. So the lettering on the fuselage has changed... is that it?

Pathetic! What was the point?

Member for

20 years 10 months

And the paint on the engines - like I say, I'm not convinced it's a new scheme, more of a logojet.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I agree that it's not a new livery as such. Let's face it, Ryanair being Ryanair would have made a big noticeable change and a big song and dance about it - they are the masters of free publicity - good or bad!!

Member for

20 years 11 months

Looks OK

Member for

24 years 3 months

yeah it looks good, it is different guys!!!