Latest Airliner World Copy

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 9 months

I am little confused as to what copy is on sale in the uk, because today i bought the MAY 2003 addition of Airliner World, with the picture of the Concorde on front, is that the current issue?

Original post

Member for

20 years 11 months

no there is a june issue out also

Member for

20 years 9 months

ok thx for that

Member for

24 years 2 months

June Issue has got the new Gulf Air Tail on the front of it.

Member for

20 years 9 months

thanks A330, what u think of that golf air tail i reckon its nice the june issue also has the A330 tails poster right
I got the B777 tails poster

Member for

24 years 2 months

Here's the latest copy...

P.S I'm about to chuck out the A330 tails poster should anyone require it ?

Member for

20 years 9 months

Thanx for that Ren Frew

Member for

24 years 2 months

Here's the poster...

Member for

24 years 2 months

Those posters are much better quality than the regular ones. I put them all over my study and it was getting a bit dull and the posters were looking aged. Two big tail design posters and now it looks very professional! I wish they would do more…

Member for

20 years 9 months

i cant find the new copy my whsmiths the only place that sells them hasnt got any and hasnt had this months dus any one know why and were else i could get one from it will be the last time i buy one from the shops as i have just subscribed

Member for

24 years 2 months

Ren Why are you chucking yours away? :confused: :eek:

Member for

24 years 2 months

I purchased my copy from WHSmitties in LHR, so I would imagine others would carry it, as well.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Originally posted by A330Crazy
Ren Why are you chucking yours away? :confused: :eek:

I've no room for posters, gawd knows I've got enough magazines lying in big piles as it is without posters. The missus is going spare with it all !

Member for

20 years 11 months

I purchased Julys copy in Bahrain and it cost me 3.500 Dinar which is about £5.70!!
Stupid thing is I have hardly opened it whilst I was there.
Incidently the chef you see in the Gulf Air line is Craig and he is Austrailian, his photo is used in most press releases about the new chef service.

Member for

20 years 9 months

The newsstand I go to won't sell it until 1 July. But it's practically the only one in my neighborhood who sells it.

Member for

24 years 2 months

where abouts in Switzerland are you, starjet? I picked up my copy at a Kiosk at Basel SBB (train station) yesterday.

12 Franks 80, well, it could be worse, I suppose...

Member for

20 years 11 months

Re: Latest Airliner World Copy

Originally posted by dartie
I am little confused as to what copy is on sale in the uk, because today i bought the MAY 2003 addition of Airliner World, with the picture of the Concorde on front, is that the current issue?

You can get the latest copy, one week after it goes on sale in England. It's sent airmail and costs about three dollars extra ontop of the normal price, just ask your newsagent.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Indeed, I see Airlinerworld at most news agencies when I'm in Australia.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Originally posted by Ren Frew
I've no room for posters, gawd knows I've got enough magazines lying in big piles as it is without posters. The missus is going spare with it all !

You could just leave the post tucked inside the magazine opposed to putting it up - that's what I do. :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

True ! :D