Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BQH pics.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A330Crazy
    Computer says no....
    • Jan 2000

Cheers Monster, I never thought of trying Kazaa, I forget that I even Have it on my computer sometimes, as I rarely use it... only if a decent song should come out, I will download it.

Ta Matey.
    Andrew

Comment

• theplane
      • Apr 2003

Nice pics Andrew...and yup, it's worth using KAzaa, Especially to goet photoshop....keep the pictures coming though...

Comment

• dan330
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Jan 2000

They all look good shots.
        About the darkness, what film ISO are you using?
        It looks a pretty dull day and you'd probably need something like 200, 100 if its nice and sunny.
        If you are using 200 then you may like to try setting the exposure compensation up (by about 1/2 step). I have recently started doing this on mine and it does look better, but results may vary on cameras, something to try out and experiment with on dull days.

Don't get disheartened, its one of your early photo shoots with the camera, it will take time and you'll improve as you go on.

Comment

• A330Crazy
          Computer says no....
          • Jan 2000

Hey dan, cheers for the comments.... according to the packaging that the film came in, its a 24exp 400iso. Its a Truprint film. Up until biggin hill I was using Fuji film.
          Andrew

Comment

• dan330
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • Jan 2000

Wow 400 iso, should get enough light on it.
            Its probably their processing as you thought, have a go with the exposure though and see what you think, I always find my images are very dark in poor light without it.

Comment

• EGNM
              Sadact
              • Jan 2000

i've found that if i send pics away to these Truprint dealers etc they have that high a volume of prints to do, they really do sometimes have a poor quality - inking perhaps not done as often? Less care?
              Brgds
              EGNM

Comment

• Ren Frew
                Taxi Rank User
                • Jan 2000

Try using 100 ISO film for less grain, in daylight you'll be just fine. 400 is a bit contrasty for my liking in daylight.

Fuji Superia and Kodak Gold are good brands with good colour reproduction and can be bought in multipacks from places like Jessops.

I e-mailed Fred Seggie off a.net for some tips and he suggests giving slide film a try for supa dupa quality. It's old hat to those guys now mind you, the majority of whom have digital SLR's to die for !
                Go n-ithe an cat th, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat !

Comment

• The Flying Dude
                  • Jun 2003

Yo (A330) Crazy, great pics, Cheers mate!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                  X