An additions to this month's edition

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 11 months

I just got my AW for this month yesterday at the local magazine store for 7 pounds (ouch), and was delighted to see that there was an article devoted to spotting spot GVA :D ...if anyone would like to get a better idea of GVA, its traffic, or simpley get a look at some awesome pictures, here's a webpage i recommend
http://dptsassociation.homestead.com/homepage.html
on another note, on the bottom of page 12, you will see that Gulf Air has started its premium service to GVA with a BBJ....this BBJ is the same one mentioned as part of the new UAE charter operator at the bottom of page 13, as this flight is currently being operated by Royal Jet...
This service will also be complemented or replaced by an A330 starting July 8th....
i went down to the runway yesterday to get a look at this BBJ, and snapped a couple of pictures, though they werent very good....i'll post one up in a bit

Original post

Member for

20 years 11 months

as promised, here's a picture of the BBJ taxiing to RWY 23...we had a little too much sunlight, but u can still see the livery relatively well

Member for

20 years 9 months

Nice pic mate, well done. I like the colours of this livery pretty nice and simple.

Member for

24 years 3 months

good pic...and yes thats a good c/s.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Nice BBJ. This is quite a frequent Visitor into LHR now.