Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Aircraft

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greekdude1
    replied
    They do have more destinations than does UA, then. I figured as much.

Leave a comment:

• Saab 2000
    replied
    I left out CDG, Frankfurt and Zurich...

Leave a comment:

• greekdude1
    replied
    They don't fly into CDG anymore? My father flew them out of CDG in the mid 90's.

Leave a comment:

• Saab 2000
    replied
    Interestingly enough Greekdude, AA seem to have left a few of the European destinations I thought they flew. Currently they fly to London (LHR/LGW), Mancheser, Glasgow, Brussels and Rome. I thought they operated to Lisbon, Dublin etc also.
    Thanks anyway.

Leave a comment:

• greekdude1
    replied
    Adrian, AA is currently referred to as the world's largest airline. I'm not sure how many Euro-destinations they have, but I'm sure it's more than UA who only has six: LHR, AMS, BRU, MUC, FRA, and CDG. They withdrew from DUS and MXP not too long ago.

Leave a comment:

• dartie
    replied
    If we really want to confirm go to either the MAS website or the BAC website.

Malaysia Airlines: www.malaysiaairlines.com
    Brisbane Airport Coroperation: www.bne.com.au

or ring them up. But lets forget it, im sure ur not blind and u knew what aircraft it was LOL

Leave a comment:

• The Flying Dude
    replied
    Well i don't what to say other than that i am positive it was an A330

Leave a comment:

• dartie
    replied
    OK, I have just never seen a A330 at Brisbane Airport in the MAS livery. But I believe you after all you were on the flight LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Flying Dude
    replied
    Dartie,
    That was back in late 1997. I flew on the 777 of MAS aswell but that was from KUL to AMS

Leave a comment:

• dartie
    replied
    The Flying Dude
    When did u fly to BNE,
    because MAS dont operate A330 on the Kuala Lumpur - Brisbane route. They used to operate B772, but now they use B744. So i dont know why u flew an A330

Leave a comment:

• MSR777
    replied
    Welcome to the forum........All time favourite not on the list, thats the Ilyushin IL62M for me, but the A340 will do!

Leave a comment:

• The Flying Dude
    replied
    Thanx A330Crazy

Leave a comment:

• A330Crazy
    replied
    Welcome matey from a fellow A330 fan!

Leave a comment:

• The Flying Dude
    replied
    Favourate aircraft

Hi All,

My favourite so far is the A330. I flew it on Malaysian Airlines from Kuala Lumpur to Brisbane Australia and back...and i also like the looks of the aircraft although i must say that the A319 is very quiet in the cabin, flew it several times on Air France's local routes (Marseille - Paris - Nice)

How do you guys add a logo next to your nick? sorry i'm a new kid on the block

Leave a comment:

• dartie
    replied
    GOOD TO C THE A340-500/-600 is leading the way, well ofcourse the best airliner i reckon!

Leave a comment:

• BDPversion1
    replied
    747 for me... and the Tristar

Leave a comment:

• Saab 2000
    replied
    Ah okay, thanks, though it is American who is the current largest airline?

Leave a comment:

• Comet
    replied
    Re: Favourite Aircraft

Originally posted by dartie
    Whats you favourite aircraft?
    EVERYONE WHO VIEWS THIS POLL CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO VOTE THX!!!
    No !! I cannot vote because I would only have one vote and I am spoilt for choice, there are so many types I like. My least favourite is the B737, but I also like some you have not mentioned such as the Avro RJ/BAe 146 and the Fokker 27/50.
    I have flown in all the Boeings apart from the 757 and the 777, the only Airbus I've tried is the 320, I am also a fan of the MD82 and the DC9.

Leave a comment:

• EGNM
    replied
    ah ok n/p - cheers anyway!

Leave a comment:

• mikeconnell
    replied
    Originally posted by EGNM
    that looks VERY quiet for manchester from the car park roof - the ABD B742 is th background, wa sit ATN or ATW?
    Sorry Preston, I don't actually know. I just went up there to see what was going on and to avoid the food prices downstairs after arriving on bmi from LHR.

Mike

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
X