Got my piccies back!!!!!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hi all, finally! Got them back just a mintue ago. Some are OK, actually turned out better than I expected, but some are a little blurry.

Scanning them as we speak... check back later for the images. :)

Cheers all. :)

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

kool!:D

Member for

24 years 2 months

Here the first one... I had to resize the image becuase the fileload was to big.

Cargo Lion DC-8, with just the one engine.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Next ex-BA G-BDXO.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Close up on G-BDXO's tail. I think this was the only 747 BA did in this tail c/s?

Member for

24 years 2 months

Air Atlanta TF-ARF parked just to the left of G-BDXO... being given a check of some sort.

Member for

24 years 2 months

nice pics Andrew!

Member for

20 years 10 months

Is it just me or does the outer engine look different than the inner one? Perhaps the different colors are putting me off?

Member for

24 years 2 months

ZS-OZV of African Intl. Being unloaded after coming in from Slovenia. (I appologise for the things in the way, but there was no way of getting the snap with out them being there)

Member for

24 years 2 months

Originally posted by robc
Is it just me or does the outer engine look different than the inner one? Perhaps the different colors are putting me off?

Thats probably the sh*t quality that my scanner delivers. I do appologise...:)

Its annoying really because the pictures themselves are great quality, but the scanner makes them so dark.

Anyhow more on the way soon.

Member for

20 years 10 months

No I think they are great!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Another of G-BDXO.

Member for

24 years 2 months

The Manston Terminal Building, complete with one of the Cargo Lion engines outside.

Member for

24 years 2 months

G-GAFX, Stored until further notice.

Member for

24 years 2 months

again nice pics!:)

Member for

24 years 2 months

Yes, well done Andrew

It was worth the wait and I know what quality of pics your new camera is capable of. My cheap scanner is a nuisance as well.

Looks like we've both seen that Atlanta 747 lately (TF-ARF) I snapped it at Malaga last month.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Another From Manston --- 9G-MKA, and just like the Cargo Lion, this has just the one engine. :(

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hey - I've been on that BA 747!

I flew from JFK to LHR in 2000 on a BA 747, and it had exactly that tail, so it must have been the same one.

Well done by the way - some very nice and interesting photos so far.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Andy,

very good photos of unusual subjects. You're really enjoying yourself with this camera aren't you? Looking forward to seeing your Biggin pics.

Regards,

kev35

Member for

24 years 2 months

Kev.... either Saturday or Monday for those. Im going to a next day developer tomorrow to get them done, after the fiasco with these shots!

These are the main pictures I wanna see because they are of moving aircraft, rather than static ones. :)

Cheers Kev.

Member for

20 years 11 months

"Manston", I don't know that one,is it a London Airport.