New FlyBe livery

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 3 months

A bit too much purple for my liking but I still like it, big improvement from their previous boring livery. Can't wait to see this on their E170s, will look a lot like the FlyNonstop airline that went bust I believe

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/middle/6/4/3/2418346.jpg

Original post

Member for

15 years 2 months

For once an airline has added colour rather than eurowhite. I like it :)
Let's not complain, that aircraft could have come out all white with flybe on the tail. :p

Member for

24 years 2 months

I agree. I like it

Member for

15 years 9 months

This is ghastly

The previous livery was clean and smart by modern standards.

Hopefully it won't last long.

Member for

19 years 9 months

I agree, bleurgh! This must be the 'new image' the CEO was mentioning in the last inflight magazine

Member for

20 years 7 months

I just jumped off my flight from Paris in Exeter and it was parked up next to us. I personally didn't like the pictures but I have to say having seen it in the "flesh" it looks far, far better than any picture. When I get to fly her I will take some more pics and upload them. I just saw the new cabin crew uniform in the crew room and that looks fantastic too. I hope our new image and service will be well received.

As for the rest of the fleet I am led to believe not every aircraft will be painted like this. You will see the old Flybe livery around for sometime yet.

Member for

15 years 9 months

This was not an aircraft pulled out for a repaint but one of the ones that was in Brussels Airlines livery.

Due for a repaint anyways, that is probably how the fleet will progress rather that progressive painting as with the recent Thomson into the new TUI Dreamliner.

Flybe is trying to bring itself out of a bit of a hole so I don't see them spending more than they need.

However they may quickly paint up an E-175 for publicy shots etc. The E-195's are all due to have been withdrawn by the end of this summer...

Member for

20 years 7 months

We have no plans to paint an E175 in that livery.

Member for

18 years 11 months

With you Garry! Ugh!

Member for

15 years 1 month

Hideous.

Member for

11 years 7 months

I hope the OP has permission from the photographer to reproduce the Airliners.net photo.

Member for

15 years 9 months

Should just be a link

Member for

11 years 5 months

Oh boy, don't you just love the cr**p that these marketing idiots spout? This one is a classic, for sure...!:highly_amused:

Member for

15 years 9 months

There's another now...G-ECOH.

I saw both within an hour of each other...Oh the horror of the experience:highly_amused:

Member for

12 years 3 months

My eyes hurt !

Member for

15 years 9 months

There is an ex Aer Lingus regional ATR.42 (EI-REL) now in this livery, well one report dated 27th saying it is to be painted and another saying in the hanger 23-28 for painting and given that was reported on the 29th I assume it is out...if not soon will be.

I think I might start a stall up the airpot seeing heavy duty sunglasses, the ones used for looking directly at the Sun:rolleyes:

Deano...I'm told on another forum the E-170's will be painted???

Member for

12 years 9 months

Indeed EI-REL is in the Purple livery, EI-REM will be repainted/rolled out in the same paint scheme aswell for the Stobart Air/ Flybe franchise routes. The purple paint scheme looks alot better on the ATR's than the Q400's in my opinion.