Television Programmes!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Just a reminder for 2 airplane programmes on t.v this week

Tuesday 3/6 ITV1- 8:00pm - Holiday Airline - even though the first episode was shown last week, this starts off from where the series ended a year or so ago - so basically a new series!

Wednedsay 4/6 BBC2 - 7:30pm - Ryanairs Cut Price Route to Riches - this programme reveals the tricks the company pulls to make it profitable. Sounds quite interesting and The Mail on Sunday have made one of the picks of the day!:D

Enjoy them!
Regards
dan777

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

Tonight on Discovery Wings, begins the 'all new' season of Airport. They are showing 6 back to back episodes. They're probably new for us, but not for all you guys, I'm guessing.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Thanks a lot Dan, I always look forward to Holiday Airport now, much better looking at the running of Monarch Airlines than it is easyJet.

As for the Ryanair programme, I've scribbled that on my desktop calendar and shall be tuning in - I'll have to give Eastenders a miss! :rolleyes:

Greekdude, Airport won't be new to us, but it's a great programme (that's if it is the BBC version) and gives great information about nearly every aspect of London Heathrow.

Member for

20 years 10 months

The only good thing about Holiday Airline is trying to work out the real events or the ones staged weeks afterwards for the cameras

Member for

24 years 2 months

I meant new as in "new season." Airport has been shown here in the past, I was just wondering if our new episodes are the same as yours.

Member for

24 years 2 months

They've made Airport at MIA and LAX as well - not sure if they were one off shows or a mini series?

Member for

24 years 2 months

I've never seen or heard of any LAX or MIA versions. Michael, the one in question is in fact the BBC version.

Member for

20 years 11 months

Hi All
Dont forget the lovely LOS Airport!! That has been shown lots of times!!

Member for

24 years 2 months

Is LOS Lagos ? If so then that was a good series of Airport as well.