Off to LHR again.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Im off up to LHR, taking to camera's with me. My olympus zoom Camera, and a New Canon one that I got during the week. The Canon one is not extremly high tech, and I dont really know what its even capable of?

So tomorrow I will take it with me and give it a test run. I will post my shots here probably on Tuesday.

Anyone know of any thing worth taking pictures of tomorrow at LHR?

Cheers all. :)

Original post

Member for

21 years

Can you get the Gulf-Air A330 landing at 1725? My g/f is on there and Im meeting here at the hotel.

Member for

24 years 3 months

I will try if I stay that long. :) Should be ok though, will it be in the new livery?

Anyone know rom which way the will be landing? Many thanks to anyone who can give me the answer. :)

Member for

21 years

I doubt it, they dont use the new c/s if it rains lol

Member for

24 years 3 months

Have a good trip, looking forward to the photos. It's starting to cloud over a bit at the moment, so I think we might be seeing rain later.

Member for

24 years 3 months

with a bit of luck i'l b off to Liverpool and Manchester tommorow - quite jealous of my little sis whos gone to take her mate to "see the planes" - never so enthusiastic when i wanna go! :mad:

Member for

24 years 3 months

well shes ur sister...what do u expect?:D :D :p

Member for

24 years 3 months

she'l have to get used to it - she's bak off tomoz, with me tho! - HA-HA!

Member for

21 years

They'll be on 27's tommorow. I saw a very ornate looking Gulfair A340 land there today, but we were driving back from central London, so I'm not sure whether it was a special or the new colours.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Yeah Mark I saw the posh looking A340: A40-LD. I will do a write up tomorrow... A lot of suprises, and I will takl about the extremely poor security at LHR, when will they learn??? My god.

Oh and Kurmitz, guess what... I FINALLY GOT THE CHOPPER REG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! All will be revealed tomorrow. :)

Cheers all. Photos on Tueday afternoon. :)

A40-LD:

Member for

21 years

Aha, thats the one!
I'll be popping up to LHR for proper sometime this week, so should get a better view than in a car outside Twickenham!

Member for

21 years

The c/s on the Gulf-Air A340 is to comemerate its 50th birthday.