I just wanted to say...

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 10 months

...that I have only been visiting this forum for a few days (didn't know about it b4 then), but have found it to be probably the friendliest forum I have ever suscribed to.

Helpful, knowledgable people, virtually no flaming, good advice and time for newcomers.

Thanks guys!

Mike

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

Nice comments Mike

and as my old granny might have said... "Eat up, yer at yer aunties". :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

Re: I just wanted to say...

Originally posted by mikeconnell
...that I have only been visiting this forum for a few days (didn't know about it b4 then), but have found it to be probably the friendliest forum I have ever suscribed to.

Helpful, knowledgable people, virtually no flaming, good advice and time for newcomers.

Thanks guys!

Mike

"Virtually no flaming" ........ it happends sometimes though :D

Member for

24 years 2 months

That's a nice post to make Mike and one that I agree with fully. The main reason I spend more time on this site than any other (and the main reason I cannot abide PPRuNe any more) is because of the quality of the people who dwell here. The lack of flaming coupled with the most amazing knowledge base from people, many of whom are not employed within the industry is amazing. I frequently learn news about the industry here before I discover it at work, even sometimes about my own company!

Member for

24 years 2 months

hmm maybe i should start flaming a bit!:p

Member for

24 years 2 months

Couldn't agree more with WYSIWYG's post. I also have stopped surfing pprune due to the aggressive nature of the posters there.

Sky

Member for

24 years 2 months

wats pprune?

Member for

24 years 2 months

Proffesional Pilots rumour network? Very good for "insider" news but I agree with what Wysiwyg says about it.

Member for

24 years 2 months

You're an asset to the forum, Mike. Even in your short tenure. And you love United! Where did you get that avatar from? It's a lot nicer than the similar one they have at aerosite.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Greekdude,

Am I an asset too? I love United! :p :rolleyes:

Member for

20 years 10 months

Hey Mike, I totally agree, after having only been here a coulpe of weeks, I found the people here extremely friendly. :)

Ta all! ;)

Member for

24 years 2 months

Indeed you are Michael, as you used the UA avatar on aerosite before I got a chance to!