Cheapest way to fly 12 people from london-malta

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 11 months

dont suppose anyone can help, we have arranged all hotels hire cars etc, except the flights, just wondering if anyone knew if airlines offered discounts for 12 people to fly to Malta. Charter/Scheduled/Low Cost does not really matter. BUT for no more than £200 including all taxes for each passenger from July 13 to July 20 ???

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

Cheapest schedule way would be Air Malta which are quite a good airline. Charter wise you may be able to get a cheap deal online with someone like Air 2000 who seem to operate some low prices to these type of destinations.

Member for

24 years 3 months

i think Monarch operate some scheduled flights from Luton

Member for

24 years 3 months

cheapest quote I can get is £220 including tax per passenger, with BA (GB Airways) from Gatwick.

there dosen't appear to be a lot of flights avalaible on a sunday, unfortunately.

Member for

21 years 1 month

I've afraid Monarch don't fly to MLA much. Only charter if any.

Have you tried Excel Airways? (Dare I advertise the competition for them!!!). They fly scheduled to MLA from Gatwick.

Worth a try?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Asterus (spelling?) now fly schedule to Malta from Gatwick.

Member for

24 years 3 months

or you cud hire a plane if money to burn hehe.

My Travel id personally try found quite a good few deals for flights only recently

Member for

24 years 3 months

With our college trip to Italy in February, I think the deal was that for every 10 seats booked, the 11th person travelled free or something like that.

Member for

24 years 3 months

thats what we had for the Lanzarote trip - then we spread the discount between us - so in theory everyone got £30 off for example

Member for

24 years 3 months

Just a quick comment regarding Air Malta. I flew back to LHR with them (A320) on Saturday and it was a good experience, plenty of legroom (I'd guess 31"/32"), a clean and tidy aircraft, very informative Captain, and an excellent Cottage Pie in-flight meal!

Member for

24 years 3 months

I enjoyed Air Malta also. Crew were very good especially.