Will be back Saturday Evening/Sunday morning

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Currently a very ridculious hour on Friday morning !!! (in Oz)

depending on how knackered I am I will be posting a barrel full of flight reports on these dates, finally decided to use the internet cafe here, on my last work day here in beautifiul Oz, do not ask what I am doing up at this hour...making the most of my final day.

expect flight reports for
LHR-DXB-PER 777 - 777 (emirates)
PER-SYD-PER 737 - 737 (virgin Blue)
PER-MEL-PER 767 - 767 (qantas)
PER-SIN-LHR* 777 - 744 (singapore)

Have not written any of these yet, as I have being having a great time. should hope to have one of them written at least. P.S. why do the Australians hate the British ???

*Changed as company decided to re-route me as they didnt want me taking the middle east route on the way back, instead, they stick me where the S.A.R.S. thing is in Asia (facemask on standby!!!)

I have a bit of typing to do on my flight back, chances are I am gonna sleep between Perth and Singapore and type the flight reports from SIN-LHR. dep PER 0100 arr 0615 dep SIN 0915 arr1500

I should be back saturday evening, but I might stay in Singapore for the day and get an evening flight back so I can clock some far-eastern aircraft and maybe do a bit of shopping, will have to find out quick if I need a Visa though - do not think I do.

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

enjoy ur trip...lookin forward too ur flight reports!:)