Hi!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

21 years

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd just introduce myself, my name is Martin Halstead, I'm 17 and I live in Oxford. I've been dedicated to aviation since I was six when I flew with BA on a 757-200 to Prague.

In the 11 years that I've been into aviation I have studied and researched many aspects of aviation, but I have been looking for a good community to get intoto share my interest, you guys look like a great lot! :D

I've recently been invited to apply a year early to train for my ATPL on the new Airline Pilot Preparation scheme at Oxford Aviation. So fingers crossed I will start my training very soon with my eventual aim to get into any airline I can.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Martin

Original post

Member for

21 years

Hey
Im new too
My names Gaurav amd live In Wolverhampton

Member for

21 years

Hi Martin, I'm one of the new ones here as well.
Some people get all the luck (Pilot Training Scheme!).
I'm 16, but unfortunately I'm colour blind, so theres my primary career aspiration out the window!
Good luck with your training.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Welcome you two, I think you'll find this forum very thought provoking, very interesting, and more often than not very friendly.

Dave

Member for

24 years 3 months

Welcome guys. As you've probably twigged already I'm a 757 pilot for a UK charter company. If there's any advice you need feel free to ask.

regards
wys

Member for

24 years 3 months

hi martin - we look forward to having another opinion on the forums!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Welcome Martin! Look foreward to your posts.

Member for

21 years

Wow guys! Thanks for the amazing welcome. I'm so happy to have finally found a really good airline community.

Martin

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hey martin. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time with us aviation nuts! :p :D

Member for

24 years 3 months

Welcome to the forums Martin!

Member for

21 years

I'm new on the forum too - this is my first post. Welcome to all the other new members too!!:)

Member for

24 years 3 months

Welcome on board Isaac. After all, where would aviation be if you hadn't discovered gravity! ;)

Member for

21 years

Good one wysiwyg!!:p

Member for

24 years 3 months

Welcome to you too IsaacNewton.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Welcome IsaacNewton and all you other new members, it's good to get some fresh input and ideas on the forum, and this is the BEST aviation forum.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Welcome Isaac

Member for

21 years

I'll add my voice to all the welcomes - this is a very friendly forum, enjoy posting and stick around.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Greetings Issac....enjoy the forum.

Member for

24 years 3 months

who's been on a recruitment drive - lots of new members recently! - hi all

Member for

24 years 3 months

I've not posted much in the past, welcome to all the new members. I hope to post more in the future.