Fly With Me Live Broadcast.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years 11 months

Hi folks, let me introduce you to Joe D'Eon if you don't already know him. Joe is a captain for a large U.S. airline and he has a website with podcasts dating back to 2005, he has now started broadcasting live shows and the invitation to join in the show has been extended to any member on this forum or anyone you think may have an interest. I will post the original email and link.
Hope you can join in although it will be 1 a.m. our time.

Hello Again,

A pilot has a lot of responsibilities, and the safety of his passengers is his number one priority. That's why we give our Captains so much authority. But what about those cases where the passenger has more authority than the pilot? Dan Stenson is a former "Air Force Two" pilot, and in that position, he regurlarly flew Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, and Colin Powell. He often found himself in a position where the demands of his high-ranking passengers conflicted with the safest operation of the flight. So how did he handle it? Find out on April 29 at 5:00 PM Pacific time - join me as I host guest Dan Stenson on Fly With Me Live! ·
What did he think of Al Gore on a personal level? How about Hillary?· What was the airplane like on the inside?· How do they select the pilots for that position?
Find out the answers to these and other questions on April 29 at 5:00 PM PDT. You can also ask your own questions, either through chat, or via call-in (Skype). Here's the link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fly-with-me-live I hope you can join us - and please forward this email to any of your friends you think would like to see it too! Joe.

Original post