Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Conversation Between Rocketeer and tarkey

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hi
    Is it now confirmed taht you can attaend please

Tarkey
  2. Hi Tarkey, my email address is on the website, I am trying to ensure i am available!
  3. Hi Again I dont know if my last messagew got through
    it said

tarkey
    We have a grren light to ask you to come. what can you offer please Would it be possible to have photographs of punters taken with the display on the day. It was suggested you allow them to sit in the cockp[it but I said it probaly wasnt on.

I dont know if you got my last message it siad I have lost you email address.

Tarkey 01473 686568

we havnt a lot of time left and I am really anxious to have you st our do as it sounds great Tarkey
  4. We have a grren light to ask you to come. what can you offer please Would it be possible to have photographs of punters taken with the display on the day. It was suggested you allow them to sit in the cockp[it but I said it probaly wasnt on.

I dont know if you got my last message it siad I have lost you email address.

Tarkey 01473 686568
  5. i have not got your email. there was a problem and my address book vanished. can you please let me have it. you can get me on tarkey@hotmail.com
  6. Hi, I do not charge, unless I need to hire something to use for transport. Otherwise a contribution to fuel helps! Depends what you would like me to bring.cheers Tony...email me and we can chat
  7. Hi It was dcided at our AGM to have an open day on the 11th sept. Going against a decision made earlir to not have one. We are trying to get togheter a day in only 4 months. Is there a chance you might be able to attend please with you display PLEASE. If you can please can tell me what sort of charge you would make. Tarkey
  8. Hello again Independently of me our secretary has been in contact with BD and provisionally arranged a visit. Dates etc to be arranged. Sqd Ldr Quigley apparently is no longer at BD. They said it was about 180 miles to BD. How long does it take you to get there in a car?. I know we will have a coach but it will give some idea. Tahnsk for your help. Tarkey
  9. Hello

Just to let you know there will not be an open day this year at Martlesham. Im trying to plan my days ( personal ) out for the coming year and wondered if you had had any luck with a visit to BD
  10. Hello
    I had a request on our website address
    see below
    To Whom it may concern,

My name is John Fields, I am from the Aer Lingus engineering department in Aer Lingus, Ireland. You may or may not be aware that Aer Lingus own a DH 84 Dragon. ( Registrations EI-ABI). We are currently in the process of returning the aircraft to an airworthy condition.

We are seeking to obtain a copy of the Martlesham Heath report performed on the De Havilland DH 84. I am wondering if a copy of this report would be available.

If you are not in possession of these reports could you point me in a direction of an applicable source?

We have not got them, but wondered if they went over when our work went over to Boscombe at the outbreak of WW2. Can you help at all please Tarkey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10

- Part of the    Network -

KEY AERO AVIATION NEWS

MAGAZINES

AVIATION FORUM

SHOP

WEBSITES