Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: Nationalism

Nationalism

All,

It is inevitable that all (well at least most!) of us will have a degree of national pride. Can I however suggest that form now on when debating the relative merits of different equipment or national forces we do not resort to slagging each other off but act in a polite manner.

If you agree with this please post a response!

Regards

FAR

Quote Originally Posted by FAR
    All,

It is inevitable that all (well at least most!) of us will have a degree of national pride. Can I however suggest that form now on when debating the relative merits of different equipment or national forces we do not resort to slagging each other off but act in a polite manner.

Regards

FAR
    you just cheesed off all the Chahneez, Hindoo, Pakistani and Albanian posters.. and GarryB. :diablo:
    Last edited by Deano777; 22nd January 2006 at 14:54.

Quote Originally Posted by F-18 Hamburger
    you just cheesed off all the Chahneez, Hindoo, Pakistani and Albanian posters.. and GarryB. :diablo:

Last edited by Deano777; 22nd January 2006 at 14:54.
    American Caesar
    I'm just a warmongering kind of guy.
    Evil neocon. :diablo:

Agreement

I'll go with this idea. Manners cost nothing.
    "Quicquid agas age"

you just pissed off all the Chahneez, Hindoo, Pakistani and Albanian posters.. and GarryB. :diablo:
    LOL

Question

"Can't we all get along?"
    - "Rodney" King, Los Angeles, California, USA, April 1992
    Last edited by Don Chan; 21st January 2006 at 15:29. Reason: Reason for editing.

But it's soo hard ......and it's so much more easy to just lash out .
    It's like controlling an orgasm

Nationalism makes what Oracle's forum what it is. You want intelligent discussion try **** (or so I ve been told...never been allowed to set foot in it, which I guess is a good thing).

So its Nationalism that forms the core of all discussion and drives the debate and discussions. Russians think they have really good mousetraps that are overshadowed by american spin doctoring, Chinese buy these mousetraps coz they gots tons of money and then attempt to make their own klones, Indian have a colonial chip on their shoulder so they buy from the Russians and anyone else who wants to sell and then tinker with it (and discuss the tinkering to death on BRF) and claim to make a better mousetrap thereby pissing off the Chinese who know they have already made a million copies of the better mousetrap already. And all this while the Packees think that american mousetraps are good but they only get Chinese mousetraps which are 10x better than Indian mousetraps, but there are no mice to catch since they are being trained for a jihad...so they spend their time on PDF commissioning Chinese to photochop pics where folks on BR split hair about building the better Indian mousetrap.

Then you have those token players: swedes, french, italians etc...they will sell you the best mousetrap....but you cant use it to catch mouse coz the mouse are oppressed. And other candle kisser who wonder what all this ballyhoo is about. Its better spent going off to Russian and other places taking pics of various angles of mousetraps.

Finally there is the Oracle...well we all know the Oracle. So all you kids who have just found AFM, dont worry...have some curry and in due course of time your will be adequately brain damaged by the Oracle to care about such things.
    ________
    vaporizer volcano
    ________
    Buy Glass Pipes
    Last edited by George J; 12th March 2011 at 21:22.

All,

Regards

FAR
    I'm all for it. Love to see it actually work though.

Phil
    http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3243&dateline=1166113  560

Well, of course. Having an attachment to ones own country is normal & acceptable, slagging off others is bad form, old bean.

All,

Regards

FAR

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by George J
    Nationalism makes what Oracle's forum what it is. You want intelligent discussion try **** (or so I ve been told...never been allowed to set foot in it, which I guess is a good thing).

So its Nationalism that forms the core of all discussion and drives the debate and discussions. Russians think they have really good mousetraps that are overshadowed by american spin doctoring, Chinese buy these mousetraps coz they gots tons of money and then attempt to make their own klones, Indian have a colonial chip on their shoulder so they buy from the Russians and anyone else who wants to sell and then tinker with it (and discuss the tinkering to death on BRF) and claim to make a better mousetrap thereby pissing off the Chinese who know they have already made a million copies of the better mousetrap already. And all this while the Packees think that american mousetraps are good but they only get Chinese mousetraps which are 10x better than Indian mousetraps, but there are no mice to catch since they are being trained for a jihad...so they spend their time on PDF commissioning Chinese to photochop pics where folks on BR split hair about building the better Indian mousetrap.

Then you have those token players: swedes, french, italians etc...they will sell you the best mousetrap....but you cant use it to catch mouse coz the mouse are oppressed. And other candle kisser who wonder what all this ballyhoo is about. Its better spent going off to Russian and other places taking pics of various angles of mousetraps.

Finally there is the Oracle...well we all know the Oracle. So all you kids who have just found AFM, dont worry...have some curry and in due course of time your will be adequately brain damaged by the Oracle to care about such things.

Smile

The text on the T-shirt is probably Photoshopped by Japanese graphickers unhappy with the recent batch of accidents, crimes, and noise pollution caused by US armed forces in Japan. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Chacko
    Su.. Don't listen to the Mc Donald product. I just put it "as a matter of fact"
    would you like a nice beefy steak instead?

No thanks

No red meat, Tandoori Chicken for me.

Thread moved to general discussion.
    Regards,

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Chacko
    No thanks

No red meat, Tandoori Chicken for me.

I like Masala and that weird rice you guys use

WRT food and nationalism, IMO NASA should contract-out their space food to the manufacturers of the space food consumed in the Shen Zhou V and VI capsules. 8D

http://news.163.com/05/1013/16/1VV4ET0S0001125G.html
    http://news.163.com/05/1013/16/1VV4ET0S0001125G_2.html
    http://news.sina.com.cn/s/2005-10-12/12157150484s.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chan
    WRT food and nationalism, IMO NASA should contract-out their space food to the manufacturers of the space food consumed in the Shen Zhou V and VI capsules. 8D

http://news.163.com/05/1013/16/1VV4ET0S0001125G.html
    http://news.163.com/05/1013/16/1VV4ET0S0001125G_2.html
    http://news.sina.com.cn/s/2005-10-12/12157150484s.shtml
    Chinese space food > American and Russki space food.
    ever saw their stuff? it's crap in powdered form!

would you like a nice beefy steak instead?
    Yummy.....

I like Masala and that weird rice you guys use
    Weird Rice, man thats basmati, the tastiest and best smelling rice variety. fry it in oil a bit with turmeric and then add garnishing.... Maaaan... I tell you my mouth is watering.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate
    Quoted post now deleted by Moderator
    honestly, I think the overwhelming majority here are Europeans.
    Last edited by Grey Area; 23rd January 2006 at 08:05.

Exclamation Moderator Comment

Gentlemen.

If you wish to see this thread remain open then I strongly recommend that you all remind yourselves of the content of the Code of Conduct, particularly Item 5.

If you really cannot get through the day without making petty personal digs at one another then I respectfully suggest that you should do so by PM or, better yet, do so somewhere else completely.

Thanks

GA

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHawk
    But it's soo hard ......and it's so much more easy to just lash out .
    Japan just cannot win in PRC and ROK. 8(
    Republic of Korea Air Force KF-16 missing photographs

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-databas...irforce/ROKAF/

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chan
    "Can't we all get along?"
    - "Rodney" King, Los Angeles, California, USA, April 1992
    LAPD, they treat you like a King
    Best Regards Steve

Thread Information