Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: Colibri MB-2

Colibri MB-2

Hello,
    Maybe some one in this group can help me? Does anybody know if Mr Brugger still sell's plans for his Colibri MB-2 and if so how can I reach him?

Thank you
    Jim Williams
    Atlanta GA.
    USA

Welcome Jim.
    Have you tried via the EAA or the UK's equivilent, the PFA?
    It is only kinky the first time...

Colibri MB2

I have tried to Fax PFA but have a bad fax number +01 280 8460780 and have tried to fax EAS +41 33 336 0655 and thier number is bad also. What am I doing wrong? They both can't be bad. I have tried everwhere to find how to reach Mr Brugger about his Colibri mb2 but I can't get an answer from anybody. E-mail them don't work either. Please help.

Jim Williams

For the UK the code is +44 and drop the "0". See how that works failing that you could e-mail via their web site: http://www.pfa.org.uk/contact.asp Ah I see your fax number is wrong. There is an extra "0" in yours. The web site lists 01280 846 780. For you to fax it will be +44 1280 846 780. All the best with your hunt.

Thanks Arm, I well try the new FAX number. Hope it works.

Jim Williams

Officially Chesham Bucks, but most often lurking in a hangar at Bicester...or Sywell!
    Joe Kynaston has a very good website on his Colibri at http://www.fortunecity.com/x-stream/...0/colibri.html

Arm Waver, weren't you waving your arms at one this weekend at Turweston?

Not me personally (all though I have manya time before) but yes we had one in...
    As well as one rather nice Minor

How did you get on Jim?

Gary

How did the Fly-In go Arm-Waver? I took off from Top Farm at 1110 but was in cloud almost immediately so was back on the ground at 1114. An earlier phonecall said Turweston was CAVOK.
    Curses.

Officially Chesham Bucks, but most often lurking in a hangar at Bicester...or Sywell!
    Quote Originally Posted by ozplane
    How did the Fly-In go Arm-Waver? I took off from Top Farm at 1110 but was in cloud almost immediately so was back on the ground at 1114. An earlier phonecall said Turweston was CAVOK.
    Curses.

It was CAVOK from 700 feet downwards when I arrived!

Gary that fax number worked fine for the PFA. I have Mr Brugger's tel. # but have not had the time to call or fax him.

Jim W

That's great news Jim. You realise you'll have to keep us updated from now on...

Ozplane - It went very well thanks. (See the VAC thread started by GASML). A nice mix of types too. Shame you couldn't make it. What where you flying?

Nothing too exciting, it was my Airtourer 115. The problem was the early morning fog at Luton blew northwards on the southerly wind directly on to my track from Top Farm to Turweston. Oh well roll on the Daffodil Rally!

Nowt wrong with Airtourer... Nice little aeroplanes...
    Jan 14th is the first for 2006... Not sure which ones I'm going to "work" yet - the cost of petrol generally going up (although it has dipped recently), tightness of budget (not helped by ex-wife's selfishness) and the drive from here...

Hello Jim,
    Max is my neighbour and still sells his plans. He is not very familiar with your language. Therefore you can take my address, if you are still interested in buying the plans.
    Willy

Colibri MB-2

Hello Willy,
    Yes I am still interested in buying plans for the Colibri MB-2. How sould I go about buying the plans? How much does the plans cost? Are the plans in english? Do you have his address. Can you be the go between to help me?

Thank You
    Jim Williams

Hey Jim,

Sounds like you are about to go out and buy a measure in millimetres!

Colibri MB2 Plans

Hi Jim,
    How did you get on finding the plans for the Colibri? I think Max has passed away now, but I am looking for a set of plans and a licence my self now. Alternatively do you know of any colibri projects laying around?

I think I saw one a complete one come up for sale only this week.

Moggy
    "What you must remember" Flip said "is that nine-tenths of Cattermole's charm lies beneath the surface." Many agreed.

Where abouts Moggy C?

I wish I could. I saw it earlier on Facebook and ever since seeing this post have been trying to find it. Sorry.

If I was interested I'd go straight to G-INFO and send a polite letter to every owner - there can't be that many.

I get one of those every six months or so, nobody is upset that somebody else would like their aircraft.

Moggy
    "What you must remember" Flip said "is that nine-tenths of Cattermole's charm lies beneath the surface." Many agreed.

I went the G-INFO route twice. It was successful on both occasions.

Thread Information