Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: It's happened again

Hybrid View

Angry It's happened again

“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Thats sick, one can only hope those who did this are punished very very hard.
    for my myaviation .net photosClick here

That's an outrage, the people that perpertrated this dastardly act, need to be conscripted into the military and get their life back on track
    Best Regards Steve

Those people are sick, they have to be punished very hard, lifelong in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by steve rowell
    That's an outrage, the people that perpertrated this dastardly act, need to be conscripted into the military and get their life back on track
    Hear Hear!
    The mind once expanded by a new idea never returns to its original size.

I guess it will turn out that, as usually, it was some flock of teens who had nothing better to do... (The term "chav" is British, but the behaviour isn't limited to the island... )
    Regards,

Frank

Yeah agree with Frank. It's most certainly not politically motivated. There's still an enormous respect for the British soldiers who died on the battle fields of France and Belgium.

It is hard to understand how people would have the testicular fortitude to do something like and feel good about this. To do it on a regular grave is unacceptable, but to do it to the graves of people who have died so they could enjoy the freedoms they enjoy today, that's simply...I can't find the word to describe how I feel. I hope the people responsible for this act will be brought to justice!

All grave desecration is a vile act. I hope the perpetrators are caught and punished severely for this. I remember hearing how upset my Grandfather was when he went to visit a family grave only to find it had been smashed up. It really makes me mad
    2009 - the first year without any flights, the first year I lost a holiday, the first and last year I book the bloody Eurostar
    Louise

It shows what society has become in the Western World, Its sick and saddening.
    Martin
    To see my photos go to,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dxhawk/

Thread Information