Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of downed f117, f16... at NATO attack on Yugoslavia (Serbia and Monten.)1999

Thumbs up Pictures of downed f117, f16... at NATO attack on Yugoslavia (Serbia and Monten.)1999

here is a link that you can visit and see it for your self
    galery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f16.JPG 
Views:	3065 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	53607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f117.JPG 
Views:	1927 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	53608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	germany3.JPG 
Views:	1959 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	53609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Predator.JPG 
Views:	1980 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	53610   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Predator2.JPG 
Views:	1841 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	53611  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f117-2.JPG 
Views:	1709 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	53612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f117-3.JPG 
Views:	1978 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	53613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f16-5.JPG 
Views:	2769 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	53614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f16-6.JPG 
Views:	1618 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	53615   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f16-4.JPG 
Views:	1638 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	53616  

Last edited by mwolf; 21st May 2005 at 13:58.

do u know where these pics were taken
    Old radar types never die; they just phased array

What was the serial of Scott O'Grady's F-16 that was lost over Bosnia well before the '99 war?
    The last of the famous international playboys

What was the serial of Scott O'Grady's F-16 that was lost over Bosnia well before the '99 war?
    Yes. No other F-16 was lost on the Balkan

It is the F-117 and the O´Grady F-16.

A part of a HARM, and some UAVs.
    Member of ACIG

an unnamed Luftwaffe officer:"Typhoon is a warm weather plane. If you want to be operational at -20°C you have to deploy the F-4F."

Those are not remains of O'Grady's F-16 but of F-16 shot down near town of Sabac.

Quote Originally Posted by djnik
    Those are not remains of O'Grady's F-16 but of F-16 shot down near town of Sabac.

When?

btw: is that a german UAV behind the predator?

Thumbs up

those pics are taken 12.08.2004. in aviation musem at Belgrade airport
    if you are interested there is many pitctures to see from that day all you have to do is to go to the link shown at the bottom of my post
    there is not only pitctures of nato loses there is many more so enjoy
    go to the galery ... after entering the site ...

http://www.geocities.com/jkrv_102nd_yu_sqn

oh yes there were other loses but ....
    wait some years and we all hope that Pentagon will tell about there loses in balkans
    just be patient ...

TJ is offline Rank 5 Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by beistrich
    When?

btw: is that a german UAV behind the predator?
    The F-16 remains in the museum is 88-0550. This was an F-16CG that suffered engine problems after a SAM detonated near to it over Serbia, 2 May 1999. The pilot nearly managed to nurse it out into Bosnia. He ejected and was rescued within Serbia by a CSAR team.

http://www.sharpshooter-maj.com/Imag...3/f1688550.jpg

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/04/26/shootdown.video/

http://www.1stguns.de/support/f_16_hit_serbia.mp3

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/carl.he...mmer-trans.htm

The UAV is a French Crecerelle.

TJ

Quote Originally Posted by mwolf
    wait some years and we all hope that Pentagon will tell about there loses in balkans
    just be patient ...
    Please get real. The only manned aircraft losses were the F-117A and the F-16CG. No other manned aircraft was lost to enemy action. Why just the Pentagon? Are you aware of how many nations flew manned combat missions over Serbia? Don't fall for the ghost writing propaganda of the then Yugoslav Ministry of Information. They ended up re-writing the combat reports of the 127 lae with claims of air-to-air kills when in fact no Yugoslav pilot made any claims whatsoever. What did they do - secretly re-open the production lines to replace the aircraft lost?

TJ

Quote Originally Posted by djnik
    You see the 555 FS on the tail? That's not a serial number but the squadron number. The 555th is O'Grady's unit so that is certainly O'Grady's plane unless the 555 FS lost another (unlikely.)

The "Triple Nickel" is actually a very famous formation in the USAF and included ace Robin Olds who had 4 kills in Vietnam (ace status with 12 kills in WWII.)

Correct on the 555 being the squadron number (hence 555 FS). The AV is also the tailcode for Aviano AB in Italy.

just be patient ...
    Prove it.

Without using the following: www.aeronautics.ru
    Sean O'Connor

Sean's Blog, now with forum
    ACIG.org Team
    Airliners.net

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon
    You see the 555 FS on the tail? That's not a serial number but the squadron number. The 555th is O'Grady's unit so that is certainly O'Grady's plane unless the 555 FS lost another
    Nope, both F-16s lost by the USAF over former Yugoslavia were with the Triple Nickles. The F-16 wrecked by Scott O'Grady and a SA-6 missile was 89-2032/AV, indeed of the 555FS/31FW. This was during Deny Flight over Bosnia.

The tail on display in the Belgrade museum is that of 88-0550/AV which was shot down during Allied Force.
    Regards,

Arthur
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon
    You see the 555 FS on the tail? That's not a serial number but the squadron number. The 555th is O'Grady's unit so that is certainly O'Grady's plane unless the 555 FS lost another (unlikely.)

The "Triple Nickel" is actually a very famous formation in the USAF and included ace Robin Olds who had 4 kills in Vietnam (ace status with 12 kills in WWII.)
    O'Grady's aircraft was not found until 2000. If you look at the 8th image posted you will see the '88' of 88-0550. You will also see in the images posted a poster showing 88-0550 with the Eagle on the tail.

88-0550 was the flag ship of the Triple Nickels as you can see in the following image:

http://www.sharpshooter-maj.com/Imag...3/f1688550.jpg

Links for the finding of O'Grady's aircraft:

http://www.usafe.af.mil/news/news00/uns00142.htm

http://www.scribevision.com/49adtalon/tal051300/articles/O'Grady's%20F-16.htm

http://www.nato.int/sfor/advisory/2000/t000428a.htm

TJ

Yep, I didn't research the records first. I had assumed that O'Grady's was the only one lost from the 555 and was posting off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ
    Please get real. The only manned aircraft losses were the F-117A and the F-16CG. No other manned aircraft was lost to enemy action. Why just the Pentagon? Are you aware of how many nations flew manned combat missions over Serbia? Don't fall for the ghost writing propaganda of the then Yugoslav Ministry of Information. They ended up re-writing the combat reports of the 127 lae with claims of air-to-air kills when in fact no Yugoslav pilot made any claims whatsoever. What did they do - secretly re-open the production lines to replace the aircraft lost?

TJ
    i was there you were not so .... end of that, i saw what you can only dream and woke up all wet, so ... pictures talk more than 1000 word, can I just remind you that "someone claim over 200 tanks killed at Kosovo but only 15 were found and half of that were fake...
    so do not tell me about propaganda please
    I told You to wait and they will tell but it will not be so soon ...
    Lets stay with Facts, You see that mig were kiled near Tuzla, but did You heard something about airstrike from Yugoslavia to that location in Bosnia during 1999 ...
    and one more thing what production lines are You talking about, first several day they killed almost everything that could be used for production of some wepons, we could not produce aircraft Years ahead, and Tanks only in Former Yugoslavia could be made, becouse factories were all scaterd all over the ex Country we lived in, bu ammuniton and light arms we had and have ... but this is the fact. /sorry for my bad english but i Hope You all understand what i had to say )

i was there you were not so .... end of that, i saw what you can only dream and woke up all wet, so ... pictures talk more than 1000 word, can I just remind you that "someone claim over 200 tanks killed at Kosovo but only 15 were found and half of that were fake...
    Lets stay with Facts, You see that mig were kiled near Tuzla, but did You heard something about airstrike from Yugoslavia to that location in Bosnia during 1999 ...
    and one more thing what production lines are You talking about, first several day they killed almost everything that could be used for production of some wepons, we could not produce aircraft Years ahead, and Tanks only in Former Yugoslavia could be made, becouse factories were all scaterd all over the ex Country we lived in, bu ammuniton and light arms we had and have ... but this is the fact. /sorry for my bad english but i Hope You all understand what i had to say )
    Hey, we don't want to hear about tanks. We want you to tell us about all the B-52s, B-2s, German Phantoms and Turkish F-5s shot down!!! And pictures! And not from Venik! :diablo:
    Regards,

Arthur
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell

Mwolf,dont make fool out of youself and our country.And concerning tanks,you are partially true but that should be in some other forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur
    Hey, we don't want to hear about tanks. We want you to tell us about all the B-52s, B-2s, German Phantoms and Turkish F-5s shot down!!! And pictures! And not from Venik! :diablo:
    You did not understand me
    ok i mantioned that becouse he told that we rebuild our loses in our factories and said about propaganda, that is for other place and not for here, and now you have nothing other to say than you get a remark about my post and you do not read it cerefuly and think about it for a 5 min.
    I wont say anything about it anymore if is not concered about aircraft so I hope taht you do the same :diablo:

Serbia - only country in the world with a "stealth" plane featurued in a museum exibition

Serbia - only country in the world with a "stealth" plane featurued in a museum exibition
    not exactly

http://home.att.net/~janjeff/wpafbpic2.htm

I think he means only country with a "stealth" plane in parts

"What did they do - secretly re-open the production lines to replace the aircraft lost? "

That remark was in regards to all those NATO manned aircraft that you and many others claim were shot down. Explain to me how all those losses of manned aircraft are being covered up? I've heard them all before, but please enlighten us all on this forum? I'm all ears!

"i was there you were not so .... end of that"

Really. I served during Allied Force. Explain to me why a CAOC (Combined Air Operations Centre) did not know about all those manned aircraft being shot down, pilots ejecting and aircrew dying?

"I told You to wait and they will tell but it will not be so soon ..."

Oh right, not that old story. Since 1999 and no-one is talking about these undisclosed manned aircraft losses? Would you care to enlighten me about the nationalities of those undisclosed aircraft? President Clinton is already on the record about no combat losses of personnel so how come no one has popped up to say "What about my son, Mr President?"

Did you serve in the military during 1999? If not what age were you back in 1999? On your visit to the Yugoslav Aeronautical Museum did you speak to the staff? They are on record about their role in collecting NATO exhibits for the museum. The recovery team interviews have appeared in UK aviation magazines over the years. They are on record as having collected approximately 1,500 pieces of debris/parts/wreckage during the period. Not even they claim to have anything that confirms your story of losses.

You talked about propaganda. Have you read up on what Bojan Bugarcic said in 1999? Bugarcic, was an advisor to Milosevic. Bugarcic revealed in interview:

"He [Bugarcic] said that, throughout the war, a tremendous, and extremely effective, propaganda campaign had been mounted by the Serbian military. The aim was to keep the populace believing their forces were mounting a spirited defence. "Using the state broadcaster, unofficial 'Russian intelligence' web pages and Army communiqués, the deception had been so successful that many people were fooled. My 22-year-old translator, Vlada Kopric, was one example. While he vehemently denounced the government-controlled RTS media network as spouting 'pure lies,' his explorations on the
    Internet had led him to the bogus Russian intelligence site. As a result, up until my November interview with Bugarcic, Vlada had truly believed that the Serbian military had successfully shot down 78 NATO aircraft. "He was devastated when he learned the truth."

“Lets stay with Facts, You see that mig were kiled near Tuzla, but did You heard something about airstrike from Yugoslavia to that location in Bosnia during 1999”

Why not add the claimed air raid on Rinas as well?

Whoever conjured up these stories failed to take into account the fact that
    a Russian SFOR liaison team was based at Tuzla and Swiss, Austrian military
    humanitarian helicopter detachments were based at Rinas during these claimed attacks.

Wake up and smell the coffee! None of those air-raids took place. The people who made up these stories also claimed that some of those attacking aircraft were shot down and pilots killed. What about the surviving pilots and aircraft that returned after the raid. Why has the unit not been rewarded like the 250th Rocket Brigade? Why no citations for the aircrew?

Many questions, but I would dearly love to hear your explanations?

TJ

TJ,dont bother to waste your words and time on such a stupid topic.All the normal people know that nothing but 2 airplanes were shot down.Some might have been damaged but thats it.

Attack on Tuzla and Rinas never took place since our aircraft would get shot down half way to bosnia and albania unfortenutely.

Mwolf,it is nice to think that we achieved something,ok apart from the fact that we indeed had less tanks destroyed than claimed but NATO,but face it we are very small country and were attacked with hundreds of airplanes.There was NOTHING we could do on the offensive plan.We were just defending as best as we could and tried to save as many lifes as we could.So i seriously think any further discussion on this topic should not be brought up.

Shush, DJ. Don't spoil one of the running jokes we have here on this forum! You know just as well that we would be having much less fun here if it weren't for the huge Allied losses {sic} during Allied Force, or Stavatti planes
    Regards,

Arthur
    Bertrand Russell

Stavatti planes? Did I miss something? Shouldnt that be Stavatti plans?

I wont say anything about it anymore if is not concered about aircraft so I hope you do the same :diablo:
    No Coment

No Coment

Awww, You let me down! Let me know when the "Pentagon" release the details of all those substantial manned aircraft losses.

TJ

Thread Information