Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: X-Plane

X-Plane

What do people here think of this sim. Ive heard its very realistically done as far as aircraft controls go, but that their is very little documention to explain aircraft controls meaning only real pilots can use it.

if you have any questions about x-plane you can ask away...I do not own msfs and will not own msfs, i am an engineer and x-plane is the ONLY way for me. anything that i want i can do with x-plane.

go to www.x-plane.org

Quote Originally Posted by mixtec
    What do people here think of this sim. Ive heard its very realistically done as far as aircraft controls go, but that their is very little documention to explain aircraft controls meaning only real pilots can use it.
    It's OK.

Nothing to get excited about though.

Half an hour on any good sim with the difficulties set at a reasonably 'realistic' setting will give you enough ability to 'fly' x-plane without a manual.

Don't let anybody fool you into thinking flying is hard. That's a rumour put about by pilots to make them seem more heroic and attract more women (Or men, as the case may be)

Moggy
    "What you must remember" Flip said "is that nine-tenths of Cattermole's charm lies beneath the surface." Many agreed.

Thread Information