Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats so great about Military Aviation?

Whats so great about Military Aviation?

I personally have never found it fascinating.

I agree, military aviation tends to contain a large amount of childish nationalistic posters.. one just has to look at the logic used in these Indian threads, Pakistani threads and Chinese threads.. and with Garray.. Russian threads.. tsk tsk..

nothing beats a flying hamburger

Thumbs up

Important Hyper Note: I am NOT an Aeronautical Engineer NOR an Aerospace Expert, etc, etc nor do I claim to be one.
    Regards,
    Hyper McStupid

Come on! Death and destruction, afterburners! Only found in civil aviation, when aircraft crashes. You gotta love it!

Best regards
    If everything is as clear as a bell, and everything is going exactly as planned, you're about to be surprised.

Military aviation rules!!!!! Why?? FAST JETS!!!! Afterburners... guns... ORDNANCE!!!!! High G turns down in the weeds... terrain following!!! Cant wait till my next airshow!!!!!!

Commercial airplanes are just good for refueling our military jets in air And of course,shooting practice

no no no.

They carry billions every year.

Far more important than military planes!

Well, you take the lastest technology to make the most lethal piece of equipment know to man.....here is the kicker......it also FLYS!

When I go to an airshow, a 737 doing a low pass just isn't the same as a minimum radius afterburner turn followed a sharp pitch up and the sight on vapor pouring off.......Oooooohhhhh...I need a cold shower now....BBL.

Civilian airpalnes are potential threat in terrorism:P

I would rather fly to my destination in a military jet,hell yea,i would be there even faster

Modern fighter-jets (F-22, Rafale, Flankers etc) can be compared to sexy Super-Models, where as the 747, A380 can be compared to.....well.............

Beside the modern fighter-jets are like super-models with super-smart brains.

A good example:
    Important Hyper Note: I am NOT an Aeronautical Engineer NOR an Aerospace Expert, etc, etc nor do I claim to be one.
    Regards,
    Hyper McStupid

The 747 is not sexy it is just an overweight noisy fat woman and the A380 is its obeast brother

Note all similes.

Originally posted by A380!!
    The 747 is not sexy it is just an overweight noisy fat woman and the A380 is its obeast brother

Note all similes.
    More like its obese french and german cousin.

The ARJ-21 will be the fine-featured China Doll concubine with the flawless porcelain skin (sorta like me)

Fighter planes and military aircraft are soooooo cool!! What nice about a 747? They are not fast, not pretty, huge while the jets are beautiful, very fast! When I see a jet I get a warm feeling inside.
    Last edited by MarocMirage; 13th April 2004 at 18:48.

Originally posted by GoldenDragon
    The ARJ-21 will be the fine-featured China Doll concubine with the flawless porcelain skin (sorta like me)
    GD is female?
    Regards,
    Hyper McStupid

No, but the idiot Hamburger thinks I am so I'll leave the numbnuts to his fantasies.

I have pretty skin though like most Chinese, male or female.

Exclamation

No, but the idiot Hamburger thinks I am so I'll leave the numbnuts to his fantasies.

I have pretty skin though like most Chinese, male or female.
    Oh, ok.
    Regards,
    Hyper McStupid

Originally posted by Hyperwarp
    GD is female?
    a long time ago, him and Vortex were talking about breaking each others balls and then he stated he wanted to be a girl..so it's safe to assume that he went through the operation. I think he'd make a great girl.. lookalike Barbara Bush but South Asian.

Thumbs up

I don't recall the exact circumstances since I've had ball breaking sessions with more than a few people who were worth debating with here (the Hamburger not among them.)

But I'm glad that the Mickey D numbnuts is so obsessed with me that he remembers. And keeps me close to his heart by putting something I've said but had totally forgotten in his signature.

I've yet to see anyone else so honored by a fellow member of the forum (a sly and underhanded racist though the Hamburger might be), so I do feel somewhat privileged

I don't recall the exact circumstances since I've had ball breaking sessions with more than a few people who were worth debating with here (the Hamburger not among them.)

But I'm glad that the Mickey D numbnuts is so obsessed with me that he remembers. And keeps me close to his heart by putting something I've said but had totally forgotten in his signature.

I've yet to see anyone else so honored by a fellow member of the forum (a sly and underhanded racist though the Hamburger might be), so I do feel somewhat privileged
    oh of course, it's because I love you to bits sexy, so lets be lesbo. other than the fact that I was looking for F-18 vortex pictures in older posts and accidentally ran into your declaration of sex change to Vortex don't make yourself too proud, I couldn't impossibly imagine you being more nationalistic than you already are. As for racist..you still haven't proved it yet, such simple logic and getting worked up over it too.. thats why you'd make a great girl.

Red face

What a lame explanation. This is a typical "obsessed weirdo and unrequited love" situation.

Obsession makes me the center of the weirdo's world. It manifests itself in strange and disturbing ways like him searching all my stuff for a tidbit of precious information and quoting me in his signature, which by all rights should be a symbol of his own character.

People put things in the their signature to give a little information about themselves or the way they'd like to be viewed.

But in this numbskull's world, I'm in his signature. Which is both creepy and somewhat intriguing and flattering.

The idiotic Hamburger act is weird enough but this is freaking BIZARRE.

But again flattering in a creepy way

What a lame explanation. This is a typical "obsessed weirdo and unrequited love" situation.

Obsession makes me the center of the weirdo's world. It manifests itself in strange and disturbing ways like him searching all my stuff for a tidbit of precious information and quoting me in his signature, which by all rights should be a symbol of his own character.

People put things in the their signature to give a little information about themselves or the way they'd like to be viewed.

But in this numbskull's world, I'm in his signature. Which is both creepy and somewhat intriguing and flattering.

The idiotic Hamburger act is weird enough but this is freaking BIZARRE.

But again flattering in a creepy way
    No shxt sherlock, of course I'm Bizarre but at least I can sometimes produce better logic than you.. the person who has claimed that I'm Indian and racist but with no concrete proof (notice how she avoids answering this) not to mention using the same conclusions of analysis even though there's nothing to support her claims. And quite a hypocrit too.. telling people to best ignore people like me..yet responding to every other thread in regards to Mr Hamburger if it is anyone, I believe the Golden Cow has an obsession with me

Originally posted by Hyperwarp
    Modern fighter-jets (F-22, Rafale, Flankers etc) can be compared to sexy Super-Models, where as the 747, A380 can be compared to.....well.............
    the women we would end up marrying ..lol..
    Wrinkles wrinkles my kingdom fallen to a wrinkle

Originally posted by MarocMirage
    Fighter planes and military aircraft are soooooo cool!! What nice about a 747?
    Efficiency and the ability to travel any where in the world anytime, a luxery only the Bourgeoisie had ..
    Wrinkles wrinkles my kingdom fallen to a wrinkle

Goldendragon is a girl? That upsets me. Maybe your mistaken burger and he's really a hijra in which means he should change his name to goldenchakka?

Originally posted by munir l
    Goldendragon is a girl? That upsets me. Maybe your mistaken burger and he's really a hijra in which means he should change his name to goldenchakka?
    what's a hijra in anycase, don't diss my woman! she may be obnoxious, arrogant and ignorant..but she's definitely.. um.. golden.

Psst A 380!!

Sorry to ask this:

In your red line signature: Is it "under - ated" or

"under - rated"?

Best regards
    If everything is as clear as a bell, and everything is going exactly as planned, you're about to be surprised.

Twilight2002 Guest
    Threads like this are proof that this forum is dumbing down extremely fast...

I can't answer your question burger but you can google for it.

goldenchakka is surely a hijra!! But even a hijra would'nt brag about admiring it's smoothie skin, especially a chinese one!!! Goldenchakka : weird or wonderful?
    Last edited by munir l; 13th April 2004 at 23:26.

The biggest problem with the forum is that once you question a certain fighter's claimed crudentials, you get labelled a sob and flames start.

Thread Information