Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: Jet Provost photos

Jet Provost photos

Hello,

I'm working on a new Jet Provost project, and am on the look-out for any related material that may help.
    Can I enquire whether any board members have any photographs of Jet Provosts that they could possibly send me? Full credit and acknowledgement will be given of course.

Also on a related note - does anyone remember the Jet Provost team "The Blades" from 1FTS, Linton-on-Ouse?
    If anyone has photos of this team or its individual aircraft I would very much like to hear from you!

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Glad to help, but with probably around a couple of hundred JP photos in the library at a guess, can you be a bit more specific as to your needs please?

All JP photos would be appreciated, but I am having some trouble locating in-service photos of the type with the various FTS'. If you have any of these I'd love to see them.

As a result from your much-needed assistance previously I obtained photos of all bar two of the JP aerobatics teams. Again many thanks Steve for helping me clear that hurdle.

Mark
    Last edited by stringbag; 24th November 2003 at 12:08.

A good place to get some JP photos is RAF Cosford on a week day when the Line Training Flight where students are taught ground handeling and marshalling using JP's.

I Spent a day there last year and it really was like taking a step back a few years. You usually get up six or so Jp's parked out on the apron and taxying back and forth.

Neal
    Last edited by neal h; 24th November 2003 at 17:29.

Thread Information