Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: More forum problems ?

More forum problems ?

Hi All,
    Anybody else experiencing this ? When posting a thread reply the wording in seems to be split in half, also when moving between threads each
    thread title seems to have a double image, I then have to abandon and refresh before I can carry on.

Geoff.
    Last edited by 1batfastard; 10th August 2017 at 19:47.

No problem here. What are you viewing on ?
    Engine Failure:.... A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.

No problem here Geoff, any more details you can give to help us try and figure it out?

Hi All,
    TonyT and ~Alan~
    It happened on any thread I was trying to post on. Any text already written by other members just seemed to literally be split into two and only
    the bottom half of each line of text was visible, i.e Each letter had only the bottom half showing if that makes any sense ?

I also had a similar effect of when scrolling down the list of threads they just stretched, as if you were enlarging an image by altering the height and
    width just very od this has also happened on Amazon a couple of times I asked the local PC guru (The wife) and Sue said it was the sites more than
    likely ?

I thought I would ask if anybody else had experienced similar problems before having the PC looked at.....

Geoff.

Thread Information