Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: UK's youngest pilot (14) grabs film production

UK's youngest pilot (14) grabs film production

Hi everyone!

Thought I would share my latest project with a crowd of aviation enthusiasts. I'm an award nominated filmmaker with 10 years behind me in the industry, including works with some of the biggest names in entertainment.

I've teamed up with Ellie Carter, a 14-year-old girl living in Devon, UK, who is the countries youngest solo glider. She dreams of becoming a professional stunt pilot! It's a hugely inspiring story about a truly passionate and dedicated young girl.

My aim is to create a cinematic documentary short about her passion for flight, where it will then be submitted into film festivals around the world. Now, I have set up a Go Fund Me page if anyone fancied supporting the project. Even just having a look and seeing what its all about would be great to get it out there to passionate pilots! It's set to be a successful project with almost £1000 raised in just 24 hours.

Do take a look and I welcome your thoughts. Thanks all for your time! Hope you enjoy the trailer for it: https://vimeo.com/223581619. And, here's the campaign https://www.gofundme.com/theyoungestpilot.

Take care and be careful up there

Thanks!

JC

Charming young lady, good luck to her.
    Engine Failure:.... A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.

Thread Information