Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Thread: Notifications

Notifications

I suspect - but don't know for certain - that I am not alone in having ceased to receive notifications of new posts to threads to which I am subscribed. This has now been the case for a number of weeks. I've checked my message/notification settings, which are unchanged (i.e. instant e-mail). I've tried deleting and then re-entering those settings, but it makes no difference. Still I receive no notifications (or messages). Maybe, despite the fact that still there is an apparent facility to enable one to opt for particular notification/message settings, it has been de-activated by the powers that be and, in fact, no-one receives notifications now! If it's the latter, perhaps someone can tell me. But if others are receiving notifications, can you please tell me how I can re-join you!

Good Heavens. Am I alone in suffering this problem? If so, now I will start to get a persecution complex!

No, Old Aeroplane, I think I have caught the same disease. I just checked on a new post I made today and there was a reply, but I had not been forewarned. What is happening?
    Laurence

I spoke too soon: I just got the notification, but I had reacted too quickly, prompted by your complaint. So, yes, maybe you are the only one to be persecuted in this way. Sorry, mods, for my presumption.
    Laurence

Sorry, Laurence, for my tardy response. It's because I'm not getting notifications for this thread - or any other! But as you are receiving notifications - as I must presume to be the case for most others, since no-one else has complained of having the same experience as me - it looks as if I've done something - what it might be, I know not - that has resulted in me being confined to the forum's 'naughty stair'. But if that is the case, I really do wish someone would identify my crime and tell me what, if anything, I need to do to purge my sins!

Bethesda, North Wales, Burtonwood & Bromley, Kent
    Thought things had gone a bit quiet.
    I have same problem as well and have also checked all my settings.

help would be appreciated.

Probably need to post this on Historic to reach more people but I am too frightened of the wrong forum police.

I see a problem here. AA will not see that he is not alone, and I wont see any replies.
    Last edited by paul1867; 7th August 2017 at 18:35.
    I had just got round to seeing the glass as half full instead of half empty, when some sod came and drank it......

Thread Information